What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

aTm vs Mizzery

Dark Bohner

Cooler than a Popsicle Stand.
Club Member
Mizzou up 16-0 at half. The real thing I had to comment on is aTm. I know this has been covered before, but wtf is up with that school? No chicks involved with their pageantry at all? All male cheerleaders, all male band? The dudes in the crowd can only hope to get play from their ladies if the team scores? Not to mention all their goofy "traditions". If I was a fan or alumni I would find that a bit embarassing. 'Course their vocabulary consists of the word "furk" so that might explain it...

Last edited:
They're very lucky Mizzou didn't punch it in for a TD instead of a fg right before the half. That would have been the nail.

Jerrod Johnson is terrible today, overthrowing everything. Two best teams in the South right now are OU and Okie Lite, who saw that coming?

Last edited:
Mizzou up 16-0 at half. The real thing I had to comment on is aTm. I know this has been covered before, but wtf is up with that school? No chicks involved with their pageantry at all? All male cheerleaders, all male band? The dudes in the crowd can only hope to get play from their ladies if the team scores? Not to mention all their goofy "traditions". If I was a fan or alumni I would find that a bit embarassing. 'Course their vocabulary consists of the word "furk" so that might explain it...

The Aggie traditions are definitely bizarre...must admit though that the band was probably the best college band Ive seen...

Von Miller is such a piece of ****. Down by 21 and celebrating a sack that should have been called a helmet to helmet.

Sherman is famous for winning 9 games a year playing Detroit and Minnesota and Chicago twice on the 90's.......with a young Brett Favre. Hooray!.

great hire Aggy.

Sherman is famous for winning 9 games a year playing Detroit and Minnesota and Chicago twice on the 90's.......with a young Brett Favre. Hooray!.

great hire Aggy.

The best part is they gave him a SEVER-YEAR contract. Just wow.

Back