What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Attempt #2: Basketball Season Prediction?

Where will the Buff men finish in the Pac-12?

• 1st

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 4th

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • 5th

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • 6th

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • 7th

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • 8th

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • 9th

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 10th

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 11th

• 12th

• Total voters
Well to me, below Arizona and UCLA, the rest of the PAC doesn't have a big difference in skill players between the 3-6 or 7 spot. So it comes down to coaching for me. I think Oregon will surprise a few people, as well as you guys. Washington is my toss up, they could maybe take the league or even be lower.

Don't fail me Buffs. I don't like being wrong, so don't let me down during your conference play. You can totally not play well in the first round of the PR tip off :p

I don't know man...Ross and Gaddy I think are right up there as far as skill players go, and for that reason, I agree with you on Washington. They may have lost Thomas, but they could take the league this year and go deep in the NCAA. Wroten is also pretty good.

We'll probably be similar to last year. Our athleticism and wing play should be very hard to stop at home. Teams will more than likely have to go zone on us and without home calls, we are going to struggle on the road. Hopefully the addition of a true, tall PG will help us penetrate and bust the zone defenses because I am not sure our shooting will be able to. Our 4 best players are 6'4", 6'5", 6'5", and 6'7" and that should cause matchup nightmares for opposing teams, especially with Dre being the most athletic player on the court night in and night out. I don't really see UCLA defense potential in our team, but there should definitely be an improvement on that end with the departures of Burks and Relphorde, especially if SHT can give us good minutes.

I think we'll be good enough at home to compete as a top-4 Pac-12 team. However, we'll struggle on the road and will probably finish in the 5-8 range. Dinwiddie will need to be good because Sharpe and Tomlinson are very mediocre.

I'm gonna go with #5. I think the environment in CEC should help to make this a very tough place to play for visitors and hopefully we'll pull off some road wins. All that, and I'd like to think we're due for something good to go our way.

I'm gonna go with #5. I think the environment in the KEG should help to make this a very tough place to play for visitors and hopefully we'll pull off some road wins. All that, and I'd like to think we're due for something good to go our way.
fify

I don't remember where I picked. Pretty sure 9th. I still think we'll be around there

Back