What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Attendance for Charleston Southern

I will definitely be there. I think this game is more important at this part of the rebuilding process than playing Oregon.
I agree. And I have to work Friday night, get off at 7:30 am, and have to be back at work at 9 pm. So it will suck for sleep. But I want to go. Most other weekends I won't lose sleep for a sure loss and will be on a trip for a couple weekends, so this might be my last chance to see the Buffs this year. And I want to see Sefo live. But not going to be at the tailgate long, just long enough to say hi and pick up my ticket from Sacky.

Listen, Cabo is wonderful. I love the place, but really, there's no comparison.

Students are being called-out - ahem, invited - by PRich to support the team:

Dear Fellow CU Students,

This Saturday, we play Arizona at 6 p.m. at Folsom Field. There is a lot on the line for us as we are working very hard to get bowl eligible. Wear BLACK and pink as we are doing a Blackout Breast Cancer game.

The bottom line is we need you there. You can help us by supporting your team and giving Arizona a proper introduction to how we play football in Boulder. If you guys are there having a good time, you can believe we are having a good time playing and representing our University. You are all very crucial to our success on the field and cen be a helpful factor in the outcome of the game.

So Saturday afternoon grab your BuffOneCard and get over to the game. The gates are open at 4:30 p.m. for students so we will see you inside Folsom.

We need you for this game and for the last two Pac-12 games at home this season. Help me and my fellow teammates get a win and be there Saturday.

Thanks for your support,

Paul

This is what leaders do when student support sucks. Love it. Hope we get another year of this.

Back