1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attendance?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by phatmack, Sep 18, 2008.

1. phatmack

phatmack Active Member

I was really impressed with the turn out tonight!! Anyone know what the attendance was? I was thinking around 53,000. Official numbers anybody?

2. neil29fp

neil29fp Club Member Club Member

looked a little sparse at the beginning, but filled in towards the end

3. jrod212

jrod212 Member

that stadium was packed. It was the loudest ever. I was in the student section ( im a student) and i lost my voice 4 minutes into the 1st quarter. Thankfully i sorta regained it after the half. I had to plug my ears twice it was so loud.

4. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

5. Keesy9

Keesy9 New Member

The student section was past capacity I couldn't get up the steps to piss during the first half. The northeast? upper level had a few empty rows but other than that I did not notice any other empty spots.

6. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

It looked pretty danged full on TV. And the black-out looked good too - wudda looked better but there were lots of t-shirts, so it was kinda black and flesh tone. Overall, it looked sharp.

7. str8jacket

str8jacket Member

Oklahoma was twice as loud.

8. jrod212

jrod212 Member

i thought this was pretty loud too though.

9. str8jacket

str8jacket Member

Oh don't get me wrong, it was loud tonight. But that game against OU last year was just......epic.

10. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

The black out looked good. Sure hope any visiting recruits came away with a favorable impression if the program and the fans. The place was rocking.

11. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

no way the recruits didnt love what was going on.

12. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

The crowd was great tonight. I wasn't there for OU last year for comparison, but they were loud tonight.

13. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

Great crowd. The students were awesome. One dude took us into the dorms to use the bathrooms because the lines outside were too long. The people around us were older but great Buff fans. Great night!

We should have won by 20. Cody played like **** the last 56 minutes of the game. He still does not check off receivers. If the primary receiver is covered, the play is done. Sumler should not be our 3rd down back. Rodney is awesome. He is a very powerful runner. I think he is capable of being an every down back.

14. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

Meh, I was at the OU game and it was loud and exciting, (not twice as loud) no need to slight last night's excitement though. Different atmosphere and circumstances; non-conference game and first time opponent. I thought the students were amazing and the blackout was a huge success. FWIW, my voice is completely gone this AM :thumbsup:
    :gobuffs:

15. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

I wouldn't say that. Being a west-sider I can tell you I stood for more of this game than any I can remember in recent memory. The crowd was jacked and loud.

16. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat:

We stood for the majority of the game, too. There was a definite air of excitement in Folsom last night. The atmosphere was tremendous.