What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Attrition

I am pissed Darrell is not getting more opportunity, but the way things are now will we even notice if he leaves?

Crack? Liquor? Pot? What drug are you on? I want to know! :lol: We are NOT going to have double digit attrition.

Keep drinking the kool-aid DBT, it WILL be in double digits and it WILL be ugly unless something is done quickly to stop it. And I don't see anything being done quickly.

With a coaching change, there is bound to be attrition. With an unpopular coach remaining there will be some too. So either way we're going to lose some guys. It's just a gamble on which ones will go with which decision...

Back