What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AU looks to get pounded...

Over on NetBuffs they have a post that outlines Federal Wire tapping, bank fraud, and basically a massive conspiracy involving boosters and trustees.

Disclaimer: I can't tell where the information is from. It seems to be from an Alabama site. So this could all be BS that I wrote.

Last edited:
Amazing the Georgia suspended AJ Green of such a little infraction but AU keeps playing Cam and flaunting the NCAA.

This has to kill malzahn as a candidate for the CU job though.

Over on NetBuffs they have a post that outlines Federal Wire tapping, bank fraud, and basically a massive conspiracy involving boosters and trustees.

Dislaimer: I can't tell where the information is from. It seems to be from an Alabama site. So this could all be BS that I wrote.
I saw that. That is why I looked for some mainstrewam outlet to see if there was anything to it. That is where I got the FBI stuff, from whihc I still think is rumor right now, but a pretty specific one. If even a portion of that is true, TSHHTF fro AU...

EDIT: The wiretap thing loks pretty shaky at best...probably bogus.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/sources_wiretaps_dont_link_mil.html

Last edited:
federal wire tapping for a college athlete.....great world we live in/pay for.

According to the post it was coincidental. The wire tapping was for indictments being handed down on individuals that ran a bank. According to the post, the individuals/bank were deeply involved in all the Auburn shenanigans as well. So, the athlete was not the target of the wire tap. Collateral damage.

AGAIN. This looks like a completely unsubstantiated post on NetBuffs.

If you're really interested in this topic, check out the below link to Tigerdroppings. nwbaker posted this on Rivals and AZ's today. Interesting stuff, if you've got a half hour to devote to the topic.

Really amazing part to me is that the same guy who was Chairing the Finance Committee of the Auburn Board of Trustees (Bobby Lowder) back when there was the big NCAA penalty for the pay-for-play scandal during the Pat Dye era... is still in the same position. There's a lot of shady stuff going on with this one.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=22778676

If you're really interested in this topic, check out the below link to Tigerdroppings. nwbaker posted this on Rivals and AZ's today. Interesting stuff, if you've got a half hour to devote to the topic.

Really amazing part to me is that the same guy who was Chairing the Finance Committee of the Auburn Board of Trustees (Bobby Lowder) back when there was the big NCAA penalty for the pay-for-play scandal during the Pat Dye era... is still in the same position. There's a lot of shady stuff going on with this one.

holy post batman.

Holy balls! So who is the favorite to replace Auburn if they are kicked out of SACS and the SEC? OU? Im sure aTm would jump yesterday.

Wow, I skimmed the post. AU may be headed for SMU territory...aTm must be licking their chops hoping to replace AU in the SEC. If, and I do mean if, the Mack 10 could be in real trouble...

Wow, I skimmed the post. AU may be headed for SMU territory...aTm must be licking their chops hoping to replace AU in the SEC. If, and I do mean if, the Mack 10 could be in real trouble...

I guess Clemson could be an option either way we are looking at another domino effect if it happens.

Guess his dad didnt have much faith in his son, this dude will play in the league. He can throw the ball as well as run it.

What? So the blame is shifted away from Texas? **** that. Damn you, AU, for preventing what Texas deserves.

Amazing the Georgia suspended AJ Green of such a little infraction but AU keeps playing Cam and flaunting the NCAA.

This has to kill malzahn as a candidate for the CU job though.

What do they have to lose?

They are gonna get nailed so they may as well go out winning.

Back