What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

away games ticket sale

Great!! I look forward to seeing you again and meeting ubt. I hope to get to attend a tailgate. Never been to one before. At great risk to the guidance I might get, I need some advice on how to get invited, what to bring, how to get to one, just any detail I need to know. My wife, oldest sister, and I will be attending the game.

Everybody is invited.
Bring beer. Beer is always the answer. Haven't you learned anything on this board?
The tailgate is at the NW corner of Farrand Hall, just South of Libby.
We show up about 3 hours before game time.
Best advice is to hook up with LB/UBT prior to game time and carpool, perhaps to the Dark Horse, and walk from there.
Last, but not least, be prepared to soak FC's ginormous melon with copious amounts of natty lite. Don't worry about aiming, it's impossible to miss.

Great!! I look forward to seeing you again and meeting ubt. I hope to get to attend a tailgate. Never been to one before. At great risk to the guidance I might get, I need some advice on how to get invited, what to bring, how to get to one, just any detail I need to know. My wife, oldest sister, and I will be attending the game.

Best way to get invited to a tailgate.

Fill a cooler full of beer and other liquid nourishment. Go to the game about 8 hours early. Walk around the parking lots until you see a bunch of people standing around eating a drinking. Walk up and start handing out a few drinks. Stay a while, talk, eat, and drink. Then walk to the next group of people and repeat.

Works for me every time.

Best way to get invited to a tailgate.

Fill a cooler full of beer and other liquid nourishment. Go to the game about 8 hours early. Walk around the parking lots until you see a bunch of people standing around eating a drinking. Walk up and start handing out a few drinks. Stay a while, talk, eat, and drink. Then walk to the next group of people and repeat.

Works for me every time.

:lol: chilly, people were grabbing you to their tailgates in shreveport simply based on charm, and no cooler.

they made a great choice!

MS - i will remind ubt to send you a pm with our cell phone numbers. he will also get you the number to our hotel. it would be a pleasure to pick y'all up and ferry you into the game. we would all fit in the rental car, as it seats five.

our destination is the fabled sackygate (with an added kick in the pants of being a combogate with master pain). i hear mp's people are crazee. that makes them perfect to be adjacent to sacky's clan.

the texas tailgate is going to be fantastically fun, and i am so glad that you are going to be there!!!! as a warning, without young ones in my party, i get to be considerably more irresponsible than i was in shreveport. i am likely to resemble a semi-drunk pub ladette. the favors i will owe ubt for playing designated driver are considerable, but it is important to ensure safe roadways.

still, :gobuffs:

here is to a buff victory.

Is this the sister who lives in Farmington?

See you there MS!

tuff, cornh8tr, teats, and brad: do any of y'all want to put in for tickets together in lawrence?

also, as cryptic as this question may seem - is anyone driving to lawrence from denver?

tuff, cornh8tr, teats, and brad: do any of y'all want to put in for tickets together in lawrence?

also, as cryptic as this question may seem - is anyone driving to lawrence from denver?

I got a lot of friends there so I'll probably be braving it out in the student section, but we are driving from here!

I got a lot of friends there so I'll probably be braving it out in the student section, but we are driving from here!

there was an answer someone was looking for! :smile: hopefully there will be the suprise of the season shortly before that game! :thumbsup:

Went to dinner tonight… an early birthday dinner w/ my lovely wife.

She surprised me with this make-shift present… did I make a great decision 16 years ago or what!!!

Attachments

• Napkin.jpg
    Napkin.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 2

Waiting to see if one of my buddies is going to head to Lawrence. He has family in the KC area we would stay with. We may drive if we go but that depends on the cost of flights. May be able to snag a decent last minute airfare.

Went to dinner tonight… an early birthday dinner w/ my lovely wife.

She surprised me with this make-shift present… did I make a great decision 16 years ago or what!!!

Ur wife is hawt.

As far as the FSU game, does anyone know what CU's allotment for that game is? I'm guessing that I won't have a problem getting tickets to that game because I doubt it's part of FSU's season package since Jax is about 2.5 hours from Tallahassee. I bet this game doesn't even sell out.

I'm not for sure going, but most likely. So I don't want to tell you to put in tix right now and then bag on them.

If I go I will be driving from denver, reason?

I'm gonna start making calls today

As far as the FSU game, does anyone know what CU's allotment for that game is? I'm guessing that I won't have a problem getting tickets to that game because I doubt it's part of FSU's season package since Jax is about 2.5 hours from Tallahassee. I bet this game doesn't even sell out.

When I spoke with the girl at the ticket office, she said she did not know what the allotment would be but she did not anticipate me having any difficulty on Aug 1st to get my tickets for the FSU game.

When I spoke with the girl at the ticket office, she said she did not know what the allotment would be but she did not anticipate me having any difficulty on Aug 1st to get my tickets for the FSU game.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I figured there wouldn't be a problem with being able to get tickets to this one because CU is undoubtedly getting a much bigger allotment since the game is not in Tallahassee.

Back