What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AWESOME night at folsom, I had a blast, students were awesome...

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
I stand corrected,we ran the I-FORMATION!:smile2:

Offense needs to finish drives,j-fly needs to quit fielding punts inside the 10 but I'll take the win:thumbsup:

Great atmosphere last night,wish they wouldn't have rushed the field but my complaining won't change it and nice to pull one out for EDDIE !:thumbsup:

:woot:

double :woot:

triple :woot:

Great game. I am SO PSYCHED they were holding back some goddies like the I formation for later games.

There is a lot of good to take away from the game, but that win is HUGE.:slayer:

I made it to the game at the last minute, thanks to BuffWFU's tickets....what a great game!!! I'm sad I missed the AB tailgate, but I couldn't get from Denver to Boulder fast enough...anyway, the Buffs running game and D won the game for them...I was really nervous after WVU had tied it, they seemed to have all the momentum....Stewart was awesome!! what a find!!! :smile2:....the CU student section was as into it as I've seen there...anyone have pics?

Back