What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AZ -17. Seems too rich to me.

Damn. Really? I guess it shouldn't surprise us, since we haven't really competed in a conference game in over a year, but still...

RichRod is a dunce, but if someone held a gun to my head and told me I had to bet $500 on this game I'd take AZ and give the 17 for sure. If no gun to head I'd pass on the game.

They're going to get to 40, no problem. Are we going to get to 25?

I would take AZ

They're going to get to 40, no problem. Are we going to get to 25?

I would take AZ

Man, against their defense, I'd really like to think so. Then again, OSU's defense seemed pretty awful leading up to our game and we pretty much wet the bed there.

That sounds about right. Until the team shows they can hang with average to above average Pac-12 teams, CU is probably going to be +10 point underdogs, even at Folsom.

Carey will chew us up...hope we can score 20+
that is what I am thinking. KCarey will get 250+ yards. CU will lose by 30 points. Sucks, but it is what it is. Our offense can not move the ball enough, to many 3 and outs, no pressure from our DL and huge runs by Carey.

Gillam is going to be assigned to Carey. Lets see how the freshman does.

This matchup will greatly determine whether we can hang with the Cats. Carey is just a beast, but our youngster is pretty good also. Odds favor Carey but lets snap it and see what happens.

that is what I am thinking. KCarey will get 250+ yards. CU will lose by 30 points. Sucks, but it is what it is. Our offense can not move the ball enough, to many 3 and outs, no pressure from our DL and huge runs by Carey.

Ya know for someone who tells others to 'buff up' and considering your name you sure give up quickly.

Sent from a red light

Back