What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Back From The Cal Game - Some Quick Thoughts

Daaah

Club Member
Club Member
1)The Bear's Lair no longer has sliders or burgers and now have some BS wing zone thing going on. We left and went to some mexican place called Cafe Durant that was upstairs, outside (it was a very mild night) and had flaming tiki torches. They had $3 margaritas and $2 beers.

2)We threw that game away and should have won. I think it's a bad loss, but it will actually be good for the young team in the long run.

3)The CU crowd was OK. After Default dove for that ball there was a pretty energetic fight song, but other than that, not much. There was a decent showing as far as #'s go, though.

4)Cal Basketball fans are better than their football fans. They at least seemed to be watching the game which is more than can be said for the majority of the football fans.

5)#15 sucks.

6)We got lucky that Gutierez had an off night. The guy could not hit the broad side of the barn. As Nik pointed out in another thread, he was still a factor. I really like the way he plays the game.

7)Default looks a lot better than he ever has.

8)****inghell my losing streak continues.

9)Haas pavilion is pretty nice. It looks new inside and is attached to the rec center which is kinda cool. We actually had to exit through the rec center. I saw Tad on his way out of the gym, but didn't say anything to him.

10)Roberson seems to somehow become disengaged from the game. Dude needs to learn how to be on 100% of the time he is on the floor. When he wants to, he can be a dominant force.

11)Colorado CAN win the conference. But will they?

10)Roberson seems to somehow become disengaged from the game. Dude needs to learn how to be on 100% of the time he is on the floor. When he wants to, he can be a dominant force.

He had to step lightly around some foul issues for large stretches. The refs were inconsistent, so I understand why he'd shy away from contact for a chunk of the game.

Back