What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Back-To-Back Pac-12 Champs

Go Buffs!!!

CU won thier second P12 XC championship in two years.

This needs some love, even though it's not football. Come on! For me, I'd rather have a P12 championship in XC vs. football, but that's just me. These guys are REAL student athletes who only get partial scholarships (if they are lucky). Many of these guys have high GPAs in tough majors. The work and sacrifice these guys put in for CU is astounding. Also, keep in mind that this group beat Oregon and Stanford, teams that have money and resourses to burn in XC.

ETULHSMVGUHITPO.20121029002330.jpg

Last edited:
Way to GO ! Buffs can win at something...between Cross Country and Basketball we are showing we do belong in this conference...

Back