What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baghdad Bob Hawkins

Lt.Col.FrankSlade

We came up with a new name for Hawkins in the chat tonight...

Someone with some talent (I have none) needs to make up a fark of Dan Hawkins head in Baghdad Bob's body or something, since he continues to believe everything is fine...

i can do it sometime tomorrow if no one does it before then. currently not in the right shape for such intricacies.

In my response to the Woody Paige Newsroom article, that made me want to :puke:, I offered the quote:

"An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep." loosely attributed to Alexander the Great

Well the Newsroom would't let me insert pictures so it is now here...

We don't have the leadership of a lion... we have "Sheep Hawk" :huh:

sheephawk.jpg

my photoshopping skills need some work, but it's something...:cool:

Attachments

• pleaseleavehawk.jpg
    pleaseleavehawk.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 42
that is awesome, perfect. Gawd I hate even looking at the assholes face. Sheep-hawk/baghdad Hawk has beat the fervent fan out of me, the school has no interest so I am losing mine. I'm just here to bitch and vent as misery loves company.

oh, and to get to 5000 posts. :smile2:

Back