What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

&#$( Bailer!!!!!

Although it's been said many times, many ways
**** Bailer to you!

**** bailer

whatsthedifferencebetweenabowlingballandabailersoritygirl?

youcanonluygetthreefingersinabowlingball

**** Baylor

Wait.. I had a great line here: Coach's kid Bryce Drewed Scott Drew.

If you want to **** with my post, don't remove the original content.

Total mod fail

**** baylor

My apologies. I started deleting and replacing, then realized I should just add it. I admit, acknowledge, and apologize for my mistake. **** baylor, let's blame them actually.

Last edited:
First, **** Bailer. Secondly, I am despite my hatred for Baylor am in Waco now. Stopped by because I had friends that go here before me and a couple friends went elsewhere for spring break. Let me tell you. First hand experience this place is a ****hole.

First, **** Bailer. Secondly, I am despite my hatred for Baylor am in Waco now. Stopped by because I had friends that go here before me and a couple friends went elsewhere for spring break. Let me tell you. First hand experience this place is a ****hole.

**** baylor

**** you.

Last edited by a moderator:
&#$( Bailer!!!!!

**** baylor

**** texas!

&#$( Bailer!!!!!

**** baylor

Can the Texas state legislature change the official outcome on an NCAA tournament game?

Refuse to quote the previous post... but :ban:

**** Baylor

That picture angers up the blood. But then I realized he's just modeling Bailer beer goggles. **** Bailer!

&#$( Bailer!!!!!

To be clear, I posted the photo because to me Brady Heslip is the kind of ass clown that perfectly embodies everything there is to hate about Baylor.

baylor-bears-fan.jpg

b16fb42da97b128003cd805ecb55b2a6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back