What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailor

DANCING-BAYLOR-FAN.gif

You just don't appreciate Corey Hart.

[video=youtube;X2LTL8KgKv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8[/video]

If you get close to the TV you can almost smell the Bailer major violations. That program is dirty, dirty, dirty.

I think they are playing SMU 80s style after watching last night. How does a historically terrible program (hoops and football) turn it all around that fast? Cheating.

Half of my daughter's soccer team is from a private Christian school. Their coach is an ex-player on the USMNT and recently an ex-executive in MLS.

I have always been confused - his wiki profile says he's an Evangelical Christian (and he acts like an Evangelical Christian), but he went to De Smet, a Jesuit high school in St. Louis.

He and his wife texted the team this morning a picture of them at the Bailor football game - this explains a lot. I assume the wife went to Bailor.

Several of the parents reacted to the text with a heart emoji.

Really, really want to reply, "Y'all betta watch da f*ck out! Prime Time Sanders comin to get yo ass!!"

But I'm pretty sure the trouble that would create with Rebecca wouldn't make it worthwhile. Why has everyone gotta be so serious?

Last edited:
Half of my daughter's soccer team is from a private Christian school. Their coach is ex-player on the USMNT and and recently an ex-executive in MLS.

I have always been confused - his wiki profile says he's an Evangelical Christian (and he acts like an Evangelical Christian), but he went to De Smet, a Jesuit high school in St. Louis.

He and his wife texted the team this morning a picture of them at the Bailor football game - this explains a lot. I assume the wife went to Bailor.

Really, really want to reply, "Y'all betta watch da f*ck out! Prime Time Sanders comin to get yo ass!!"

But I'm pretty sure the trouble that would create with Rebecca wouldn't make it worthwhile. Why has everyone gotta be so serious?
For those who don't know your reference above (I doubt it is anybody here), below is the classic Snoop piece that still has me laughing my ass off....

Half of my daughter's soccer team is from a private Christian school. Their coach is an ex-player on the USMNT and recently an ex-executive in MLS.

Your daughter’s soccer team is full of groomer parents? Whoa.

Amen!

Why your emoji game suck? 💩 was right there.

Back