1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bakhtiari and the GB O Line

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by eggers, Jan 8, 2015.

1. eggers

eggers New Member

http://grantland.com/features/green-bay-packers-offensive-line-aaron-rodgers/

Was looking forward to reading about Bak, and then I read this gut punch, not that I can argue against it. sigh.

"Lang guesses that with the exception of Linsley, each came from a college football also-ran. Sitton went to Central Florida. Lang went to Eastern Michigan. Bakhtiari played at Colorado. “And even though it’s the Pac-12 … ” Lang says. Sitton finishes the thought. “It’s a ****ty football program.” The laughs come even harder this time."

2. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

3. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

**** me.

4. Buffskier

Buffskier Club Member Club Member

**** that guy. hopefully he never says University of Colorado on his player introductions.

5. L Buff

L Buff Commissar of the Albuffs Collective Left Club Member

Did you actually read the article? It's a bunch of OLs making fun of each other. That's what OLs do.

And it wasn't Bakhtiari who made the disparaging remark about CU ... it was the guy from Eastern Michigan (yet another of my alma maters that sucks in football :huh:) ... so he has nothing to brag about.

6. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Bak has made it well known his distaste for the program while he was here from what you guys have told me. Doesn't surprise me that his teammates have picked up on that.