What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bakhtiari out for extended time?

I hope we see Paulay he was a very aggressive player in fall camp. Its like Ryan Millers tweets but he actually does it, trying to attack the defender. IDK much about technique but he goes out there and fights.
And I love when Embo says his name hahaha Paul...ay

I haven't seen a good performance out of our O-line since OU 2007... and a lot of that was Kai Maiva.

Was it Maximus? If so, he's basing it on technique and I don't know how much he has really scouted him. He usually has good insight, but in this case it seems like he's going off a photo of Asiata pass blocking.

It was Nik. Thanks for the reply.

Is speaking from winning this year, or building the program for the future?

He's a big believer that every OL should redshirt and that more of them should grayshirt. So there's a built-in bias. Ideally, he's probably right. But we don't live in an ideal world. I think we need to make sure that we build this program and no one is going to convince me that Asiata isn't needed as a starter in 2012.

Back