What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Balls 17 corncobs 14, how bout them blackshirts twatosis

knu is BACK!!!!! what did that impressive pink teddy defense do today.... gave up 422 yards passing to Ball State and to top it all off, 120+ yard rusher for Ball Sate.... :rofl:

knu is BACK!!!!! what did that impressive pink teddy defense do today.... gave up 422 yards passing to Ball State and to top it all off, 120+ yard rusher for Ball Sate.... :rofl:

Hey I'll take the win, but I can't wait to see what some other teams do to us!!!! :wow:

I would like to thank the Nebraska AD for giving Callahan the extension.

:yeahthat:

17 seconds left Ball State is getting ready to try for the field goal...............55 yards for the win............:huh:......................and he misses it!!!!!:thumbsup:

NU wins 41 to 40!!!! What a ****ing offensive game!!!! Holy **** I'm tired.........:wow:

:lol: i can't believe you are excited about that.

:yeahthat:

:lol: i can't believe you are excited about that.

Hey I'm not excited about it..............The exclamation points are meant in a surprise type manner................meaning HOW THE **** CAN OUR DEFENSE GET THIS BAD??? Fire Cosgrove now!!!!

LMFAO...purely in a misery likes company kind of way. **** happens as we found out last year.

Although today - liking the way we actually have come out to take care of business. It has been a very long time since we have done that.

You have to like the Buffs chances even more after today.
Our future looks secure as long as Cally and staff are there.

:lol::lol: 41-40 :lol::lol:

cally finally has a signature win over a quality opponent, beating USC by one at home!!!!!! what's that......oh...it was not USC....it was a one point win over Ball state? bwahahahaha

cally finally has a signature win over a quality opponent, beating USC by one at home!!!!!! what's that......oh...it was not USC....it was a one point win over Ball state? bwahahahaha

I expect better smack out of you HF, that was weak.

I can't say much, since I didn't see the game. But after us losing to Montana State and Michigan losing to Appalachian State and the rise of South Florida and Central Florida, I'd say things are changing in College football. The recruitiung gap has closed. CU will have a very tough time competing with it's academic standards when many schools have none. CU has to decide what its philosophy is. Set high admission standards and become a college football doormat. Or lower the admission standards, yet help these kids work towards a degree, and win. CU has decided that it wants to be a Rocky Mountain Ivy Leage school. That is probably great for academically oriented people. It sucks for us athletics loving people. The academics cannot see how the jocks can possibly fit into their ego inflated world.

I can't say much, since I didn't see the game. But after us losing to Montana State and Michigan losing to Appalachian State and the rise of South Florida and Central Florida, I'd say things are changing in College football. The recruitiung gap has closed.

Exactly. You have Michigan losing to App State, then beat #10 PSU. Does that mean App State is a top 10 D1 team :wow: College Football is soooo much different than it was 10 or 15 years ago.

EDIT - And App State lost to Wofford today

Last edited:
Exactly. You have Michigan losing to App State, then beat #10 PSU. Does that mean App State is a top 10 D1 team :wow: College Football is soooo much different than it was 10 or 15 years ago.

EDIT - And App State lost to Wofford today

big 10 is overrated for 90th season in a row

Man, did you guys see the highlights.. Ball state receiver drops the ball on 2nd down on a slant that would he probably would have run for a TD.. Frickin unbelievable.. I would have laughed my ass off if Ball State would have beaten them today..

Perhaps you should break your two game losing streak to him before getting too excited, no?!?!

42-0 win over Miami of Ohio.... yeah the same Miami of Ohio team that beat mighty Ball State in the 1st week of the season 14-13.. LOL.. :lol:

Hey I'm not excited about it..............The exclamation points are meant in a surprise type manner................meaning HOW THE **** CAN OUR DEFENSE GET THIS BAD??? Fire Cosgrove now!!!!

How long has Cosgrove been in his present position?

Perhaps you should break your two game losing streak to him before getting too excited, no?!?!

Thats your ****in comeback for this embarrassing display in front of the only ****in game in front of all Nebraska? You call others comments weak? Sorry LF godbless you and your family. But if thats your comeback for the "quote" we are back KNU then, your a hall of fame moron.:wink2: (ps. I am kidding you and send much love but wtf ?)

Hey this just in our defense just lost their testicles somewhere in Memorial Stadium a reward is being offered for their safe return!!!

FIRE COSGROVE!!!!

Big Red I always believed a coach has some influence but if you have this raging amount of talent influx that has been claimed by fusker fans. Is this truly on the Coach? What is he doing wrong? I he saying boys rush 10 players to the qb but take 3 seconds to do it?

Yeah I think the biggest problem is Cosgrove right now.............they need to fire Cosgrove at the end of the year...........if they don't I'll be surprised!!!!

Yup has to be Cosgrove as for not even 1 second could I ever deny Husker fans know football and there is no other explanation.

Holy **** I do believe I have used multi quote for the first time ever. I lost my cherry and It wasn't even to my beloved lady Blaise:cry:

Nebraska pinkskirts: 89 points allowed at home in the mighty memorial stadium the last two games, what a joke of a defense. Blackshirts my ass.:lol:

How long has Cosgrove been in his present position?

Thats your ****in comeback for this embarrassing display in front of the only ****in game in front of all Nebraska? You call others comments weak? Sorry LF godbless you and your family. But if thats your comeback for the "quote" we are back KNU then, your a hall of fame moron.:wink2: (ps. I am kidding you and send much love but wtf ?)

Big Red I always believed a coach has some influence but if you have this raging amount of talent influx that has been claimed by fusker fans. Is this truly on the Coach? What is he doing wrong? I he saying boys rush 10 players to the qb but take 3 seconds to do it?

Yup has to be Cosgrove as for not even 1 second could I ever deny Husker fans know football and there is no other explanation.

Holy **** I do believe I have used multi quote for the first time ever. I lost my cherry and It wasn't even to my beloved lady Blaise:cry:

Cosgrove has been here for 4 years and he came in with Callahan. The offense and Callahan's play calling are what got us through that game. He can't adjust for **** after the half. He continues to play the same defense. He has been starting some of the same guys that have played awful these past few games........i.e. Ruud, McKeon, etc. and the problem is he and Cally are friends so I think Cally feels like he needs to give him more of a shot than any other defensive coordinator would get. Since he has been here we have seen a steady decline in our defense and he did the same thing at Wisconsin. Ask any Wisconsin fan and they will tell you they were happy he left there. The problem with this coaching staff that instead of starting the best and most talented players they almost approach it as a senority type of thing??? It's like they think that since someone is a senior that they should play even if they are just decent where as a freshman is outstanding, but he's a freshman so we don't think he's ready. I give as an example of freshman and sophmore's playing alot at USC. Look at how fast they are I think that comes from youth and just being happy to have the opportunity to play so early.

Cosgrove has been here for 4 years and he came in with Callahan. The offense and Callahan's play calling are what got us through that game. He can't adjust for **** after the half. He continues to play the same defense. He has been starting some of the same guys that have played awful these past few games........i.e. Ruud, McKeon, etc. and the problem is he and Cally are friends so I think Cally feels like he needs to give him more of a shot than any other defensive coordinator would get. Since he has been here we have seen a steady decline in our defense and he did the same thing at Wisconsin. Ask any Wisconsin fan and they will tell you they were happy he left there. The problem with this coaching staff that instead of starting the best and most talented players they almost approach it as a senority type of thing??? It's like they think that since someone is a senior that they should play even if they are just decent where as a freshman is outstanding, but he's a freshman so we don't think he's ready. I give as an example of freshman and sophmore's playing alot at USC. Look at how fast they are I think that comes from youth and just being happy to have the opportunity to play so early.

interestingly enough, cosgrove is not the only other person on your staff that fits that description. watson sucks donkey balls, as soon as he has any play calling responsibility.

Back