What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bama Charlie's brother arrested

Admins, could we make it so that all of Bama Charlie's posts come with a soundtrack?

[video=youtube;VDhndPlWVWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDhndPlWVWc[/video]

This board needs someone who has had championship board experience to elevate the level of posting here. It is not that I enjoy so much as I feel obligated to to it.
Harvey.jpg
Harvey Up**** says Brian Downing just loved Bama too much!
As for the tea bagging, it's a common practice in the state of Alabama, usually done wearing a white hood.
teabagger.jpg
Love that "Little Caesar" hair.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
bama elephant.jpg
Remember, it is perfectly acceptable in the state of Alabama to stick your fingers up another customer's nose and expose yourself before eating your burger, and remember to lick your fingers clean before eating.

Why do you people love dumb farks? I thought all of you were intelligent and sophisticated in Colorado?

Because they are ****ing hilarious. No one laughs at a clever, ironic, deep insightful fark from a graphic designer. But a fat girl marrying a retarded kid with a bama logo MSPaint'ed on her dress is funny everyday.

Because they are ****ing hilarious. No one laughs at a clever, ironic, deep insightful fark from a graphic designer. But a fat girl marrying a retarded kid with a bama logo MSPaint'ed on her dress is funny everyday.

This is true. It never gets old. Kind of like fish head.

Why do you people love dumb farks? I thought all of you were intelligent and sophisticated in Colorado?

Come on Chuck. In the world of poker they say, "If you look around the room and can't find the mark, you're the mark". In this case, "if you look at that picture and don't see anything funny with it, you're the hillbilly."

Seriously, what really makes this funny is that it WOULDN'T be funny if they were wearing black and gold with a CU Buffs logo on her dress.

Cue the banjos.

deliverance.jpg
The fat girl is marrying her 1st cousin Charlie, another Alabama tradition. "We are family, roll tide".

Last edited:
Come on Chuck. In the world of poker they say, "If you look around the room and can't find the mark, you're the mark". In this case, "if you look at that picture and don't see anything funny with it, you're the hillbilly."

Seriously, what really makes this funny is that it WOULDN'T be funny if they were wearing black and gold with a CU Buffs logo on her dress.

Cue the banjos.

Could it be a barn, tuk, miss, uga logo instead? Could it be any team from the south? Could it be an outdated stereotype?

But if you guys think it is funny (and you do) keep posting it. I think it shows a lot about youse guys.

does anyone else find it disturbing that bama charlie is asking about the current state of our penises? tini forward him the dick pics

Back