What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bama Charlie's brother arrested

Could it be a barn, tuk, miss, uga logo instead? Could it be any team from the south? Could it be an outdated stereotype?

But if you guys think it is funny (and you do) keep posting it. I think it shows a lot about youse guys.

It's funny because people in the south are fat. And inbred. And people in CO are neither...

dante-clerks.jpg

Well if everyone here is such bad posters and creepers then why are you still here? Bitching about posters on a board that is not yours seems a bit odd.

Charlie is really an Auburn fan trying to make Alabama fans look dumber than we already know they are.

Could it be a barn, tuk, miss, uga logo instead? YES! Could it be any team from the south? Yep! Any team except (perhaps) Vanderbilt. It can also be West Virginia. Could it be an outdated stereotype? It can be a stereotype, but not one which is outdated. You live in the south right?

Answers above

Shenanigans?
[video=youtube;MFZG8KQJni8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8[/video]

I submit BC = Farva

The runup to the MNC and this thread make it all clear. The problem with BC is that he tries to hide behind a smokescreen of offering something of value to a board. Hell, I think he even fools himself into believing he adds value. But he's really just a troll with no sense of humor. Duly ignored.

Claims swirling that the girlfriend of Landon Collins, Victoria, was offered a job to work in Nick Saban's office.

Claims swirling that the girlfriend of Landon Collins, Victoria, was offered a job to work in Nick Saban's office.

Stuff like this happens everywhere - even at CU. Do you remember Tyler Littlehales? He was a highly touted WR at BHS who went to CU. The story goes that CU offered to admit his girlfriend if he committed. She was apparently as dumb as a brick, but she got in. He ended up totally washing out at CU. I've heard this story from more than one person who was in a position to know, so I think there's some validity to it.

Back