What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bama is back

Roll Tide!

Now that is what we pay $4M a year for.:smile2:
The Tide looked impressive, but you beat an over ranked ACC team. The real test starts S 27 at Georgia, then it's heavyweight fights at Tennessee, and at Death Valley with LSU. Top it off with Auburn - who was the last Alabama coach to beat Auburn?

without a doubt that was the lamest question evar last night. it would be great before the auburn/bama matchup, but contextually it was irrelevant.

In the south we call Clemson "Barn on the Lake" so most Alabama fans got it. Plus that ratturdmother****er was broadcasting.

The Tide looked impressive, but you beat an over ranked ACC team. The real test starts S 27 at Georgia, then it's heavyweight fights at Tennessee, and at Death Valley with LSU. Top it off with Auburn - who was the last Alabama coach to beat Auburn?

All those are road games also. I don't think anybody has a tougher road schedule. [Edit: Barn game is a home game. Arkansas is the other road game.]

I think UGA is overrated. I think utk is underrated. I think the barn will disappoint. LSU's second string is a top 15 team.

If you remember we lost to UGA in OT last year and had LSU beat and gave it away.

Last edited:
All those are road games also. I don't think anybody has a tougher road schedule.

I think UGA is overrated. I think utk is underrated. I think the barn will disappoint. LSU's second string is a top 15 team.

If you remember we lost to UGA in OT last year and had LSU beat and gave it away.

We'll see. I'm not sold on Auburn yet (wish I really could be), but I don't think UGA is overrated. Their schedule is brutal though.

We'll have to see how all those freshmen perform as the season wears on. Eventually they're going to make some mistakes, but will they cost the Tide some games? I still think you guys are a QB away from being contenders.

Back