What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ban me if you want...

Remember the fusker who made the youtube film about CU Football being dead? It had a tombstone and everything. Maybe Hawkins is making his masterpiece. It's clearly a tragedy.

I wonder what would happen if some of the players stepped up and demanded a change. It is their college careers that are being destroyed by the ineptitude of Hawkins and Co.

A player strike or other action demanding a change.

They did give up today and that is inexcusable but also understandable. When your best effort is going to result in losing due to decisions beyond your control it is hard to maintain a level of intensity.

I saw today another case of "Here we go again" on the part of the players. About the only thing lacking in Hawks "effort" was Cody coming in to take over.

I wonder what would happen if some of the players stepped up and demanded a change. It is their college careers that are being destroyed by the ineptitude of Hawkins and Co.

A player strike or other action demanding a change.

They did give up today and that is inexcusable but also understandable. When your best effort is going to result in losing due to decisions beyond your control it is hard to maintain a level of intensity.

I saw today another case of "Here we go again" on the part of the players. About the only thing lacking in Hawks "effort" was Cody coming in to take over.

Here are the Twitter feeds of some of the players:

Tyler Hansen: "We'll be OK"

BJ Beatty: "Today was a day where we realize we are human...now that we have learned that lesson its time to move forward and never allow that again"

Travon Patterson: "Man o man...that was ugly..but ya boi gone get the boys back right trust me"

Paul Richardson: "How mad am I?"

Brian Lockridge: "Real frustrating day today for the Buffs. I guess diamonds take a little longer to mold."

Here are the Twitter feeds of some of the players:

Tyler Hansen: "We'll be OK"

BJ Beatty: "Today was a day where we realize we are human...now that we have learned that lesson its time to move forward and never allow that again"

Travon Patterson: "Man o man...that was ugly..but ya boi gone get the boys back right trust me"

Paul Richardson: "How mad am I?"

Brian Lockridge: "Real frustrating day today for the Buffs. I guess diamonds take a little longer to mold."

Richardson got it right.

so, when are some asses going to get banned? i wanna see bloodshed and meham! cats and dogs living together! a few guys openly challenged the junta to enforce thier own rules. i wanna see some **** go down! its mice or men time!

hell, CU football talk boring. i just wanna see some heads roll as entertainment. (lord knows there is no entertainment in the game itself.) if they dont, i guess we just need to take those rules off the board and lets have open season on all those kids!

lets go junta! you talk a good game!

lets get it on!!!! :lol:

ban those ****ers!!!! :lol:

so, when are some asses going to get banned? i wanna see bloodshed and meham! cats and dogs living together! a few guys openly challenged the junta to enforce thier own rules. i wanna see some **** go down! its mice or men time!

hell, CU football talk boring. i just wanna see some heads roll as entertainment. (lord knows there is no entertainment in the game itself.) if they dont, i guess we just need to take those rules off the board and lets have open season on all those kids!

lets go junta! you talk a good game!

lets get it on!!!! :lol:

ban those ****ers!!!! :lol:

1 week ban.

No question that execution sucks right now.

But good execution of ****ty plan gets us nowhere.

Poor execution of a ****ty plan is what we witnessed today.

Back