What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball as a Money-Maker

tante - You and me both. We've got to set up an AllBuffs table this year.

:thumbsup: Good idea. Let me know if you need any help with this.

Nik said:
I've never had them check my tickets or ask to see my Buff Club membership card. I actually have no idea what the requirements are to get into the Club room beyond acting like you know where you are going and belong there.
lol.gif

:nod: Every game I walked by ushers and cops, and nobody ever checked my ticket.

Last edited:
Ok so I think you guys convinced me to buy season tickets but I'll probably only be able to attend a handful of games. Is there a way to donate the left overs or how would that work?

Thats what my wife said at the begining of the season last year, "I am only going to go to a couple of games", low and behold, she made it to every single game, it was me that missed the last game (Out of town for work)

You will make more than you may think

Back