What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball Forum Traffic?

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
I would bet the amount of posts in the basketball forum for its entire existence has doubled in the past week. or more. Good job not working guys :thumbsup:

I would bet the amount of posts in the basketball forum for its entire existence has doubled in the past week. or more. Good job not working guys :thumbsup:

Hopefully dio or abs will stop in and comment on this. But our traffic numbers for AllBuffs have been record setting for this time of year. Not even close. Most of it seems to be in the hoops forum, too.

Given that, I'm a little disappointed in the lack of talk we had about 2 recent basketball commitments for next year's class. But I think that's more a matter of there being a lack of film along with some skepticism about in-state prospects. Plus we're not as educated of a fan base in hoops as we are in football, so people are less confident in their opinions. There were a lot of views, just not a lot of posts. I don't think people know what to think.

this has been an amazing ride and I hope we do it every single year, but with us getting in more often than not.

since you asked:

basketball forum traffic year over year is hard to find becuase we changed out naming conventions but here is some data for you:

BBall forum is currently seeing 50% more traffic thant he FB forum, usually that number is football 5x basketball.

Versus the same 14 days in 2010 we are overall seeing:

108% more traffic to allbuffs (37K uniques to just under 17K in 2010)
102% more page views

since you asked:

basketball forum traffic year over year is hard to find becuase we changed out naming conventions but here is some data for you:

BBall forum is currently seeing 50% more traffic thant he FB forum, usually that number is football 5x basketball.

Versus the same 14 days in 2010 we are overall seeing:

108% more traffic to allbuffs (37K uniques to just under 17K in 2010)
102% more page views

37k uniques? wow. People must enjoy this place.

Back