What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball Team and the Fight song

Some friends of mine and I made up our own words to "Go Colorado". We called it the Taco Bell song. It ended " And if you go... To Taco Bell... You can eat with a spork." I like our version better than the official version.

Is the real version of "Go Colorado" all that bad? And yes I did have to google it to see the lyrics, but it doesnt seem that bad compared to many other schools. Biggest problem is no one knows the lyrics.

[video=youtube;RsN1NAwLf_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsN1NAwLf_w[/video]

What bothers me is the use of the word "field" when singing it at basketball games. They should change it to "court". Discuss. :rofl:

We sang the words on to "Go Colorado" last year on a bus during the Pac-12 Tournament, and the cheer squad just stared at us and one asked, "There are actually words to that song?" Every school has that cheezy fight song. "Go" is ours.

If we ever get a baseball or softball team we could sing
"fight cu, around the diamond,
cu must win..."

We sang the words on to "Go Colorado" last year on a bus during the Pac-12 Tournament, and the cheer squad just stared at us and one asked, "There are actually words to that song?"

Your in the band right? This is dangerously close to a real life, "This one time at band camp type story."

Back