1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Games' started by CanadianDuck, Oct 28, 2013.

1. CanadianDuck

CanadianDuck Well-Known Member

I am so pumped that Battlefield 4 is coming out tonight! The only downfall is I have school so it will have to wait till later tomorrow to be picked up and tested out. Anyone else getting this game? I have the 360 version and I am considering the PC version.

2. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

Got the PC version. Me and my brother are running a 32 slot Obliteration/Conquest server. Was full all night. May get a 64 slot Conquest server if we can build up enough people

3. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Installed the game last night on the PC and got one game in before I went to bed. UnicornDickslam on Origin

Sent from a red light

4. SuperBuff

SuperBuff Club Member Club Member

I'll be picking it up later this week ps3. Game looks crazy, will most likely go straight to online and do campaign later.

5. CanadianDuck

CanadianDuck Well-Known Member

I am going to purchase the PC version later this week since it looks awesome on PC. Is there any issues with lag on the 64 player servers?

6. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Sometimes yeah, but it's no different from any big game launch after the first few days.

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

sounds like single player is meh. hope CTD does it right. I don't have time to get good enough at these games to compete with the 14 year olds anymore.

8. SuperBuff

SuperBuff Club Member Club Member

I finally got it today, gta was hard to put down. But it was only $25 at gamestop, the black Friday crowd totally passed them over too. The game is great played campaign for a bit just to get my bearings and then just dove right in and played some conquest missions. Love the destruction element and the ability to camp :lol: with a sniper rifle.

9. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Been playing this. Fun game, but my god it's buggy. Constant disconnects on my x1, crashing when I deploy to a tank driven by someone else. The most annoying was that I just leveled my engineer. Got some mines, used them.... Then the next game they were gone, as if I hadn't leveled at all. Some games I play and the xp doesn't even log at the end of the match.

Regardless, getting a little better now.