What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor lobbyist and regent Buddy Jones email to Baylor alumni and supporters

If their bball team was so good, how the hell did we beat them? They were pretty damn good though.

FWIW, here's the response I got from Plati a few minutes ago... You can always count on Plati to go to bat for the school, GO DAVE!

I had quite a few of these, not sure if I answered you or not, it’s showing I haven’t, so if it’s a duplicate, my apologies. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can behind the scenes possible. Apparently some lobbyist, Buddy Jones, started it all and is taking shots at us, sounds like a real quality guy to do that. Hopefully CU alums in his district are telling his to shut up. Politicians…

If Baylor is better than CU academically, then the 2011 ratings must be out and they must have jumped 100 spots in the ratings ;).

Dave

Plati's e-mail makes me feel a little bit better. At least we now know that he and Bohn aren't on vacation.:lol:

Can someone post the e-mail addresses of Benson and the other regents? The governor? Anyone else we need to be spamming?

Baylor is already the Bears, so Cal must change their mascot. Effective immediately, they will be called the Cal Golden Hippies

one of them could change to the bruins....

...oh...wait...

hmmmm...the way i see it there's no ****ing way baylor gets the invite to the pac 16 unless they want to rename it the goldilocks conference....

ThreebearsSquares.jpg

New emails from DMN..

Jones argues that Baylor is better than Colorado as a potential Pac-10 team because, "Baylor is superior to Colorado academically. Baylor has athletic facilities superior to Colorado. Colorado doesn’t participate in the number of sports that Baylor does. Baylor’s overall record in all collegiate sports dwarfs that of Colorado."

Baylor is superior to Colorado academically. Baylor has athletic facilities superior to Colorado. Colorado doesn’t participate in the number of sports that Baylor does. Baylor’s overall record in all collegiate sports dwarfs that of Colorado. Our football, basketball (women’s and men’s), baseball, softball, track, tennis, golf programs are vastly superior to Colorado’s. The Baptist church base extends across the country and certainly trumps the University of Colorado’s local base limited to a small town in Colorado.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/060810dnospobayloremails.7e10ca51.html

I hope Plati has seen these reports and is busy right now shredding them. They're so easy to rebut it's laughable. Buddy Jones is a ****ing clown. If anybody falls for the bull**** he's spewing they are dumber than he is.

I am more worried about the Bailer alums in the Texass legislature, who know their school is not a better fit than Colorado, for reasons both financial and cultural, in the Pac-10, but simply don't give a **** as long as they can browbeat, bully and threaten their way into another conference they have never earned the privilege of joining...

Hey PAC-10 this is a preview of what you get when the Texas schools are involved. Classless mofo's.

Cliff Notes version " please support our latest attempts to ride the coat tails of the other schools, We weaseled our way into the Big XII and we can do it again"

Back