What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor promises to release 2016 Signees from LOIs (5 players released)

coffee.jpg

Here's how I look at it. Contact them all and see if anyone would consider it.

On another note, why did Baylor do this? If I was a Baylor fan, I'd be pissed as it builds a much deeper hole for the next guy.
Probably because any of the recruits could've easily asked for a release due to the circumstances and gotten it anyways. Frankly, I don't see them losing much if anything from the 2016 class.

Probably because any of the recruits could've easily asked for a release due to the circumstances and gotten it anyways. Frankly, I don't see them losing much if anything from the 2016 class.
I don't know man, I think we will take some of their players when we unleash jeffcoat on them lol.

I thought he was at OU. His older brother Kyle was on my team, Jeff was a few classes below us. Thanks for the answer.

I believe they'd need to grant a release because they fired a coach. They will lose some key guys that will set them back

Seriously, slider? Do you have no idea when your hate for "your team's" coach crosses over into being negative siht for/about that team? Ease the **** up.
When I read his post, without seeing who had posted it, I instantly knew it was slider.

Maybe the courtship dance Chance Waz did with CU can come full circle. We need some class balance at defensive back in case Evan White doesn't come back or Jaisen doesn't heal as quickly as hoped.

Yup confirmed on Hudson.. Wow.

Looks like he was a long-time commit, too (July '15). I don't see any TTU recruitment of him. From Silsbee, TX, which is out near the Louisiana border north of Beaumont. Need to get Tumpkin, Adams and Leavitt on him. Would be a huge boost to the 2016 OL class.

Back