What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor promises to release 2016 Signees from LOIs (5 players released)

Autry was teammates with Juwann Winfree at Coffeyville. Hmmm...
When I was putting together my post on connections with the '16 class earlier in this thread, I thought there was someone at CU from Coffeyville but couldn't find them on the roster. Winfree being an incoming player would explain it :bang:

At any rate, looks to be a moot point. Autry has been suspended from Baylor for a violation of team rules. Not sure that I would want CU taking a risk on a kid that even **** Bailer had suspended:

When I was putting together my post on connections with the '16 class earlier in this thread, I thought there was someone at CU from Coffeyville but couldn't find them on the roster. Winfree being an incoming player would explain it :bang:

At any rate, looks to be a moot point. Autry has been suspended from Baylor for a violation of team rules. Not sure that I would want CU taking a risk on a kid that even **** Bailer had suspended:

They must have enrolled in a gender equality class.

When I was putting together my post, I thought there was someone at Coffeyville but couldn't find them on the roster. him being an incoming player would explain it :bang:

Yeah, they were probably cooperating with the investigation. Pretty sure that's frowned upon at ****bailer

The NCAA is going to have to address this sooner or later. It's not going to solve itself. There will be lawsuits if this drags on into July.

One can only hope. Whatever keeps this in the news

And keeps fattening up the legal bills for bailer as well.

I am sure that there will never be "justice" for the victims in this mess but the more it ends up costing the university the more reason others will have to think about doing something similar in the future.

Houston has the rich Texan alums too. Do they go the SMU route or the **** Bailer route?
Or the "prove it's possible without selling your soul" route.

They may never be able to get a natty, but they could be ranked more years than not - and I think they could actually do it "the right way."

Or the "prove it's possible without selling your soul" route.

They may never be able to get a natty, but they could be ranked more years than not - and I think they could actually do it "the right way."
They certainly could, but have you ever seen a rich Texas Oilman play by the rules? Come on!

Back