What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Screw Baylor...and the Big 12 since they are using this expansion chatter to detract from this scandal. Where was the Big 12 back in 2001 when our scandal broke?

Funny as hell. I'm also enjoying watching ASU stepping on their dick. Ballage, that's a peter call brah, I lol'ed @ that pretty hard. I don't like their coach very much, he had the I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face.

Rivals Mainboard is on it...

FEA883D5-B222-42F7-99D0-ED871E03D46A_zpsjsivymhh.jpg

When you can't cover it up, then deny, deny, deny. Blame others. Drag things out, and deny some more. Baylor has this down to an art form.

Besides, it was UT that made Briles and Oakman show up. Everybody else does it, too. This is just another example of how Christians are persecuted. Baylor deeply cares about and prays for all members of the community.

When you can't cover it up, then deny, deny, deny. Blame others. Drag things out, and deny some more. Baylor has this down to an art form.

Besides, it was UT that made Briles and Oakman show up. Everybody else does it, too. This is just another example of how Christians are persecuted. Baylor deeply cares about and prays for all members of the community.
Deny works great when it's say a spouse or a child you really want to believe. No one wants to believe any of this crap.

Deny works great when it's say a spouse or a child you really want to believe. No one wants to believe any of this crap.

Except the Baylor faithful, and they don't care about anyone else.

This on a weekend that Penn State "Honored" Joe Paterno. Fans tend to see what they want to see, especially if it relates to winning and losing.

Briles was in the stands watching the game, Saturday.

I didn't comment on that because I understand. These are still players he recruited and his son is coaching. There is some difference of opinion on this, but I was fine with him attending a football game.

But...

Friggin' Oakman was in the damn locker room? **** bailer!

I didn't comment on that because I understand. These are still players he recruited and his son is coaching. There is some difference of opinion on this, but I was fine with him attending a football game.

But...

Friggin' Oakman was in the damn locker room? **** bailer!

Sorry to disagree, Nik, but this ain't DII Danny watching Cody's last game. Briles has no business being on that campus, imo.

Regarding that announcement you attached - I find it disturbing that they specified "future away" games. This wasn't in place before?

Sorry to disagree, Nik, but this ain't DII Danny watching Cody's last game. Briles has no business being on that campus, imo.

Regarding that announcement you attached - I find it disturbing that they specified "away" games.

I get it. Lot of people felt it was disrespectful to victims and unapologetically bad form. Watch the game on tv, Art.

I totally see that side. Maybe it should have bothered me more. But I thought of it more like a dad. No way to know what was in his heart.

Briles shouldn't have gone, but he's still pretending he's innocent. Can they actually bar him from buying a ticket?

Well, they could ban him from being at any ****bailer facility, like they did to Oakman.

Will they?

This game was at Rice. However, I heard the reason he left at halftime was because the MFRMB (mother ****ing Rice Marching Band!) was heckling him so hard.

To Nik's point about his kid being on the sideline coaching, isn't that the most ****ed up part of this whole thing? HOW THE **** IS THE ENTIRE STAFF STILL EMPLOYED BY THAT UNIVERSITY?!?! Jebus, Baylor.

I really hope that every marching band in every stadium they go to does something similar.

I really hope that opposing team fans mercilessly heckle them and their supporters.

None of them deserve any mercy until they actually show true regret and contrition, starting with actually acknowledging every wrong they have done.

Back