What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

There is NO "April 2016 edition" of ****Baylor!
There is only one, original ****Baylor and that is CONTINUAL!

So to add even more Texas-style drama to this story Geoff Ketchum, the guy who runs the Bevo Rivals site Orangebloods, has been pretty aggressive on calling out Baylor on this travesty, and one of his staff reporters posted on that site that a friend he really trusts recently called him to warn him that some people he was associated with in Waco had indicated a group of Baylor boosters were so angry about it that they were looking to dig up any dirt they could find on him to "bury him." He and his family have also apparently received threats, I'm assuming of the anonymous internet troll hero variety.

It's nice to see the folks in Waco keeping their priorities straight. Its a really dark side of fandom to see what folks are willing to hand wave away after getting a taste of winning following years of futility.

So to add even more Texas-style drama to this story Geoff Ketchum, the guy who runs the Bevo Rivals site Orangebloods, has been pretty aggressive on calling out Baylor on this travesty, and one of his staff reporters posted on that site that a friend he really trusts recently called him to warn him that some people he was associated with in Waco had indicated a group of Baylor boosters were so angry about it that they were looking to dig up any dirt they could find on him to "bury him." He and his family have also apparently received threats, I'm assuming of the anonymous internet troll hero variety.

It's nice to see the folks in Waco keeping their priorities straight. Its a really dark side of fandom to see what folks are willing to hand wave away after getting a taste of winning following years of futility.
Baptist Jesus knows it's important to get even.

I keep waiting for them to reach a pooint when it is enough and they decide to make some real change.

If what has already been reported isn't enough I don't know if they ever will. They just don't get it and don't want to.

Baptist Jesus knows it's important to get even.
jesusfacepalm.jpg

Tweeter and blogger Alex Dunlap has also been getting Baylored after having the audacity to report on sexual abuse within the football program. After receiving some strong-arm threats and general skullduggery, he's now done reporting anything more on the sexual abuse on the Baylor Campus. Hell hath no fury like scorned Baylor fans.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweeter and blogger Alex Dunlap has also been getting Baylored after having the audacity to report on sexual abuse within the football program. After receiving some strong-arm threats and general skullduggery, he's now done reporting anything more on the sexual abuse on the Baylor Campus. Hell hath no fury like scorned Baylor fans.

Link

**** bailer.

**** bailer.

This quote from Dunlap resonates:

"If Baylor stakeholders did the type of digging on the criminals Coach Art Briles harbored within his football program that they have done on me, none of us would be here right now."

Baylor hides behind privacy laws and is reluctant to do anything until after law enforcement renders a guilty charge against a student. Allegations and indictments are not enough. The public may never know what or when HCAB knew about whom because of strict adherence to student privacy laws that take clear priority over Title IX.

The Piper Hamilton comissioned investigation will likely be redacted if and when it's ever released to the public.

It's striking how differently law enforcement addresses the Banditos and Cossacks motorcycle gangs versus the criminal element on Baylor's football roster. In one case dozens of people were rounded up and jailed for an extended period without ultimately being charged. On the other side, violent sex offenders are free to roam campus for months or years before finally being put behind bars.

Waco is bizzaro world.

Just...wow...how does a school continue to take this attitude with that many allegations:

Tweet by reporter Bryan Fischer as an extract from the lawsuit:

ChJqAd1UgAA6Epz.jpg

A decade ago when Baylor finally got good in basketball, Baylor fan emerged. I had only heard of them existing as a few scattered lawyers throughout the state. "Baylor" was spoken of as a mark of white educated privilege and piety, and mutually exclusive from sports fandom. Then Scott Drew started cheating his way to wins and doing a good job erasing the perception of the team as irrelevant murderers. I thought, "So this is how bad Baylor fans get when they decide to start repping their school because they're suddenly good."

When the time came for football to succeed I was not prepared for the magnitude at which that bandwagoning passion intensified. They will protect this any way they can. They can't go back to the dark times! This ride has been too fun! Screw morality. The church just made that stuff up, anyhow.

A decade ago when Baylor finally got good in basketball, Baylor fan emerged. I had only heard of them existing as a few scattered lawyers throughout the state. "Baylor" was spoken of as a mark of white educated privilege and piety, and mutually exclusive from sports fandom. Then Scott Drew started cheating his way to wins and doing a good job erasing the perception of the team as irrelevant murderers. I thought, "So this is how bad Baylor fans get when they decide to start repping their school because they're suddenly good."

When the time came for football to succeed I was not prepared for the magnitude at which that bandwagoning passion intensified. They will protect this any way they can. They can't go back to the dark times! This ride has been too fun! Screw morality. The church just made that stuff up, anyhow.

Can this be true? The place once taught creationism in the biology department! Only Texans would think someone with a degree from Baylor was educated.

Does this septic tank in Waco have no bottom.

Agree with the call for a special prosecutor. This needs to be out of the hands of the school and of local law enforcement. Need a qualified investigator who has not ties and no obligation to Baylor.

Considering the history of the school with criminal and immoral activity this really isn't surprising. They need to drop a bomb on it and start over again.

Does this septic tank in Waco have no bottom.

Agree with the call for a special prosecutor. This needs to be out of the hands of the school and of local law enforcement. Need a qualified investigator who has not ties and no obligation to Baylor.

Considering the history of the school with criminal and immoral activity this really isn't surprising. They need to drop a bomb on it and start over again.
I think Miami was making a Ken Starr joke, actually.

The top radio sports show in Houston devoted their entire show to the topic yesterday. Nice
It is the sole topic on all of the shows on the College Sports network on Sirius XM. I'm in full support of getting out the biggest microscope possible and focusing it on that cesspool until they burn.
Make sure you click on every Baylor story you see to drive up traffic to those stories so they are posted prominently on websites.

Last edited:
SI piling on

So much for their independent investigator Pepper Hamilton:
The hypocrisy gets worse. According to the Outside the Lines report, an alleged victim reported that her boyfriend at the time, a Baylor player, had assaulted her twice. Who did she tell? The Waco police, of course, and the Bears team chaplain. Eventually, Briles and Baylor president Ken Starr were notified of her allegations, but the player was never disciplined. The woman didn’t press criminal charges because, she told Outside the Lines, “I’d seen other girls go through it, and nothing ever happened to the football players.” In addition, Pepper Hamilton never reached out to speak with her.

Back