What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Maybe the stuff my brother is hearing is right. Briles should be worried in a non Baylor world. Will they fire him? I have my doubts but believe they should.

I assumed sarcasm font reading his post.

None at all Mtn, My wife is a Longhorn and My boss is a Horn, the Aggies, they make good employees. Baylor is a bunch of cheese dick ****heads that would have you think they have always been a football power that rivals Notre Dame. They also would like you to believe Waco is a garden spot to live in that most are not worthy of. By far the most annoying a-holes i know are Baylor supporters.

the old jerry tarkanian line applies, " the NCAA is so upset with Kentucky that they penalized Cleveland State" Mind you, in '03 a Baylor hooper killed a teammate. The toothless NCAA should be considering the death penalty in Waco.

None at all Mtn, My wife is a Longhorn and My boss is a Horn, the Aggies, they make good employees. Baylor is a bunch of cheese dick ****heads that would have you think they have always been a football power that rivals Notre Dame. They also would like you to believe Waco is a garden spot to live in that most are not worthy of. By far the most annoying a-holes i know are Baylor supporters.
No I was being sarcastic.

News out of Waco this morning is the first head to be chopped will be Ken Starr,... I am sure this F***tard will blame CU for his demise. If Briles survives the good southern Baptist's are telling you all you need to know about what they stand for.
I haven't followed the story all that closely but why would he blame CU?

After seeing how Baylor has fostered a culture of lies, deceit and cover-up all in the name of football, I would imagine they will view firing Ken Starr as all that is needed. Make a public display of getting rid of him, but don't actually attempt to institute change within the school since it may have a negative impact on the football program. Given Baylor's supposed religious ideals, what they have done is all the more egregious (to the victims and the faith).

If the NCAA had a backbone, and there wasn't a massive, inherent conflict of interest between the NCAA and its member institutions, Baylor sports should be shut down. Baylor and Penn State should be forced to focus on academics and institutional control at the their respective universities. They should lose the privilege of playing sports and the money that comes with it (at least temporarily). However, there is little justice left in this world when it comes to the almighty dollar (if there ever was any), and I feel confident both these institutions will be allowed to operate as usual - thereby endorsing their abhorrent behavior.

My solace is that God knows what these people have done.

**** bailer.

I hope Starr is even more humiliated as details emerge. Then, I hope Trump cums on his dress.

Misleading thread title

GET-OUT-MAGAZINE-ISSUE-127-.jpg

I haven't followed the story all that closely but why would he blame CU?
Hell man, we got invited to the Pac-10 before the Big 12 was formed I'm pretty sure. Also heard Texas basically begged us not to. Idk how accurate that is but not surprising if so. We were a legit program at that time.

Hell man, we got invited to the Pac-10 before the Big 12 was formed I'm pretty sure. Also heard Texas basically begged us not to. Idk how accurate that is but not surprising if so. We were a legit program at that time.

I might be mistaken but I think it actually happened just after the Big 12 was formed. CU and UT took a hard line against the CornF***ers and allowing partial qualifiers in to the respective institutions. The PAC came calling asking if CU and UT might like to bolt for the stability in both athletics and academics with them. supposedly CU was ready to bolt, but the Horns were not. Given we were a driving force in the Big 12 formation we elected to stay. Someone may have more to it or correct me if I am wrong.

I might be mistaken but I think it actually happened just after the Big 12 was formed. CU and UT took a hard line against the CornF***ers and allowing partial qualifiers in to the respective institutions. The PAC came calling asking if CU and UT might like to bolt for the stability in both athletics and academics with them. supposedly CU was ready to bolt, but the Horns were not. Given we were a driving force in the Big 12 formation we elected to stay. Someone may have more to it or correct me if I am wrong.
You could be right, I just remember talk about it. Been a long ass time ago.

Last edited:
Hah, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Maybe Antonin Scalia will replace him.....oh, wait.

I was always a bit suspicious about Starr. Once Jeb came OUT, it was only a matter of time until Ken did as well. I wish them all the best.

Guarantee they're going to initially offer up Starr and see if they can get away with placing the blame on him to keep Briles, even if the logic makes no sense because Briles was more directly involved in the situation.

Guarantee they're going to initially offer up Starr and see if they can get away with placing the blame on him to keep Briles, even if the logic makes no sense because Briles was more directly involved in the situation.

Briles can't be blamed. He was to busy winning football games to worry about little things like players raping coeds.

I have to say I'm very, very disappointed with Nike in their (non) role in the Baylor scandal.

Nike would win me back if they
1) dropped their sponsorship of BU until the Pepper Hamilton report is released, reviewed, and plans are in place to implement best practices.
2) get CU a new uniform that does not share the same design and color scheme that CU's and Baylor's Nike uniforms currently share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I'm very, very disappointed in Nike in their role in the Baylor scandal.

Nike would win me back if they
1) dropped their sponsorship of BU until the Piper Hamilton report is released, reviewed, and plans are in place to implement best practices.
2) get CU a new uniform design that does not share the same design and color scheme that CU's and Baylor's Nike uniforms currently share.

Nope. Nike's doubling down with a new campaign.
4395682.jpg

Back