What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor - TCU Game Thread

Good for Baylor. TCU are a buch of assholes. They printed up a bunch of shirts with "It suck to BU" serves them right go Bears in this one!!

RG3 does it again, Dallas! :rofl:

He looks great tonight. Dude's stock is rising fast.

This is one of those games that you want both teams to lose. Unfortunately only one can.

I think you can say that the wheels have officially fallen off for TCU.

Isn't TCU the team that's been powning Utah for the last 4 years?

The same Utah that's going to dominate the Pac12 South this year?

Color me unimpressed. Fu@k the MWC (and Baylor)

Isn't TCU the team that's been powning Utah for the last 4 years?

The same Utah that's going to dominate the Pac12 South this year?

Color me unimpressed. Fu@k the MWC (and Baylor)

To be fair, this is a far cry from the TCU teams of the last few years. They did beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl last year

**** I knew I should have taken Baylor in this one.

I'm surprised by just how awful TCU's D is. Knew they had a lot of losses, but didn't think a Patterson D would totally collapse like this considering they did return guys like Tank Carder

He is damn good. Why he's at Baylor I will never understand.

Yeah, he is that good. And for those that care, he's at Baylor because of Art Briles. Art Briles was the head coach at U of Houston and RG3 (sorry Dallas) committed to play at Houston. Baylor fired their coach (forget who it was) and Briles took the Baylor job. Griffiin changed his commitment to Baylor. Great pick up for BU. He is clearly showing himself to be more than just an athletic QB tonight. Great arm and very accurate on the long ball. Plus some great decisions in the passing game. On the plus side, maybe he'll be Texas.

Yeah, he is that good. And for those that care, he's at Baylor because of Art Briles. Art Briles was the head coach at U of Houston and RG3 (sorry Dallas) committed to play at Houston. Baylor fired their coach (forget who it was) and Briles took the Baylor job. Griffiin changed his commitment to Baylor. Great pick up for BU. He is clearly showing himself to be more than just an athletic QB tonight. Great arm and very accurate on the long ball. Plus some great decisions in the passing game. On the plus side, maybe he'll be Texas.

Guy Morriss...

Baylor beat the Whorns in Austin last year. UT did finish as the cellar-dweller of the South, after all.

I'm surprised by just how awful TCU's D is. Knew they had a lot of losses, but didn't think a Patterson D would totally collapse like this considering they did return guys like Tank Carder
Yeah they look terrible. RGIII has had a few good throws but noting spectacular, amazing how losing so many starters like that can affect a team so much (*cough*Hawaii*cough*). I didn't bet anything but I ****ing should have.

He throws one of the best deep balls I remember seeing in college. Right on the money every time tonight. Dude hasn't even hardly run tonight and he's fast as hell when he leaves the pocket. If he keeps playing like this, he's going to make himself a lot of money this year.

As bad as TCU has looked this game don't forget we are still talking about Baylor here. If any team has the potential to gag away a lead like this Baylor is that team. Baylor plays like they have Hawk for a head coach, get a lead doing one thing then give up on it entirely and try to do something you aren't very good at. Not only let the other team up by give them a hand up.

That guy from Baylor should have been booted. Horrible cheap shot. Reminding me of Ted Hendricks on Lennie.

Back