1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC vs V-Tech

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Dunken, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Dunken

Dunken Member

WOW....V-Tech is blowing BC out 34 - 0 half way through the 3rd......V-Tech is a hard team to figure out...they beat NU by one, blow out Miami and then struggle against Duke.....could be a dark horse this yr...

2. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

VT is for real. They are pretty damn good. But, to be blowing out BC, that's saying something too. BC is no slouch.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

BC is pretty schizo IMO. i'm in a pick'em league where you have to pick a game from each BCS conference minimum. i stay away from BC.

4. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I wouldn't put much stock in VT struggling at Duke because they were coming off that big win over Miami and Duke is one of those atmosphere-less places where it can be hard to get up for the game. Too bad them and Miami are on the same division of the ACC because those 2 are clearly the 2 best teams in that conference. VT is gonna end up playing a very mediocre team in the ACC title game.