What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BCS Championship Game Thread

It'd be much easier to get a long ethernet cable and run it over the stairwell down to my family room, dummy. Unfortunately I don't have one. :cry:

Suggestion:
vlPZbhRM5VBWozqj_OGWngA851G4091FF0g7-GhBZSXDY2CJmwn4-IVZ5xIxy9hO714YJchYplQAfvEOpn1C_zgX-vWFgN1SLnxIfp5Cp_wk0yWtpchcW1HGtwPfNKLcWC40lwH-YRvnCW1bMbO_RWbi7w9jRcIChPwVDClrUHMhkyXR965RE2mPHM6UgK2uMzTQ

Nike's gone over the limit with those ridiculous flourescent duck feet.

BTW, google duck feet, pretty funny.

I know what is going on here. Brilliant coaching. Both teams specialize in the comeback. So they are just trying to make the other team score first so they don't have to change up their half time routine...

I know what is going on here. Brilliant coaching. Both teams specialize in the comeback. So they are just trying to make the other team score first so they don't have to change up their half time routine...

UO's QB has made some terrible decisions early. Big game jitters?

Two trips to the red zone. Three points. Ouch.

Also, anytime you hear the experts talking about what a high scoring game it's gonna be...expect a defensive battle. Especially in bowls which tend to play out in an unexpected manner.

Recently when I open chat if fails to opne unless I open in another tab...don't know why but it works.

Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't work either, I've had this problem all season and have asked others on here but nobody knew what it was.

Hey look, Emory Blake.

At least several of the recruits we couldn't close went to either of these schools. And not Toledo.

I'm rooting for the Ducks, but Auburns unis look much, much better.

Christ! Kick the ****ing ball off the ****ing tee!!!!

Hells noes. The ducks fans will be even more insufferable when the come into Boulder to look their noses down on the Buffs.

If Oregon loses, then there's a large body off TCU smack from which to draw.

Back