What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BCS Championship Game Thread

So what's the over/under on when this national championship will be taken away? 3 years is my guess.

Most spread teams have that problem inside the 5 or 10. Auburn is different because they are physical from the spread. Their personnel doesnt hurt either lol, Dyer is a stud.

Somewhere, Boise State's kicker is praying the Auburn kicker chokes on this one...

It's the kickers, I tell you. They control the whole game. :smile2:

Just glad to see the senior for Auburn leave college football on that high note.
Final kick for Auburn to win a national championship. Cool.

[video=youtube;N4iroSQo1Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4iroSQo1Dw[/video]

Probably not the last anyone's going to see Wes Byrum kicking. :thumbsup:

Other than the final score didnt it kind of go how you guys thought it would? Oregon started wearing down late on D. Their Oline got their ass kicked damn near the whole game and their qb didnt read very well either.

I was torn on the game. I'm not an Oregon fan but was rooting for them because I think SEC is just a huge cheat fest and just laughed when Musburger said the NCAA investigated Cam and cleared him to play, but his dad was not in attendance.

I would guess than within two years Auburn will be returning the trophies that they won with Newton. It is just a matter of time before Newton gets drafted, start getting paid, and like Reggie Bush, does not pay back everyone that has "invested" in him.

Overall I thought the game was average. For most of the 1st half I kept thinking that both teams were rusty and a 6 week layoff between the last game and the championship is just stupid.

The second half had some good moments but I don't think anything in this game said best championship ever.

Anyone remember the Auburn fan who heckled their AD at the airport after he hired Chizik?

[video=youtube;f7TxIMAwc1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7TxIMAwc1k[/video]

Hats off to Auburn. Cam the Scam is not a first round QB talent. I see an all pro receiver though.

Last edited:
The field didnt help Oregon either, neither team for that matter. Think Oregon would have played better on turf since they run east west so much. They would plant to go north south and slip usually, both teams did. Auburn runs more north south plays to set up that reverse to 23. Really it just boiled down to Oregon's oline getting owned just like Cal did to them.

[video=youtube;LW1lIegpSxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW1lIegpSxA[/video]

great line at the very end of the video

Back