1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDC series with Mike Bohn

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Jan 9, 2012.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_19698897

I'm kind of surprised this slipped under the radar on this board given it came out yesterday.

I will put this in summary:

Will be a series of articles from the BDC with Bohn.

CU will add women's sport and that program will probably start after this season since they will be fully fledged in 2013-14. Given that timeline, I'm thinking it is very likely that it will be women's lacrosse which is a MPSF sport and Denver has a team. The announcement will be made THIS SPRING.

It appears that the B1G/P12 alliance won't kill the CSU-CU series but without an increase in regular season games, it appears likely that CU will not renew the series with the Rams.

The reason why there hasn't been much information on Folsom Field upgrades is that the private element of raising money hasn't been completed.QUOTE BELOW:

Does anyone find it interesting that TCU's stadium was included in this article? Does that mean Folsom Field might get a facelift like Husky Stadium is getting right now?

2. NashBuff

This has already been covered in the Newsroom...kill this thread.

3. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

:lol: This is quite the non-answer.

4. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

No it's not. He is saying that we will make improvements responsibly rather than in a nilly willy fashion that the stupid ****s are panicking about on the internet.

5. NashBuff

It appears to me that CU does have a good track record of getting improvements out of the athletic teams that uses those upgraded facilities that were built especially the Dal Ward Center for starters and now court sports are doing good with the new digs at the CEC.

6. chitownbuff

chitownbuff Club Member Club Member

Yeah, our volleyball team really showed the Pac 12 how it's done.

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Cheap shot! We had 3 seniors and 2 juniors. The rest were sophomores and freshmen. We also have a top recruiting class coming in. Your attempt at snarkiness makes you appear ignorant on this particular subject. At least you were until I educated you! :smile2:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  8. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Proud? What is there to be proud about? CU trailed the Big 12 in facilities.
    While peer institutions were building or expanding stadiums, installing HD scoreboards, constructing indoor practice fields, and upgrading arenas, CU was content with a lockerroom makeover.

Now, finally, we are on the cusp of playing the catch-up within the P12. The new basketball and golf facilities are welcome. The rest is still vaporware until such time that CU lets the cat out of the bag.

Less talk about pride and more details, please. Or atleast offer a vision.

9. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Simple attitude -- show me.

10. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

You changed the font on me you dirty no good for nothing....:lol:

chitownbuff likes this.