What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Be Honest!!!

In the moment was too much jumping and celebration but when I re-watched the game somebody was definitely cutting onions when Embo did his post game interview. He just cares SO MUCH.

I had the play by play on my phone at work. I started telling everyone CU won. Everyone here likes the gophers and badgers so I got odd looks.

So glad I didn't go do errands with 7 minutes left. Kasa rumbling in for the TD right as I was about to walk out the door led me to stay. I was ****ing fired up and bouncing off the walls. Powell's fumble nearly gave me a heart attack. However, CVilleBuff sheds no tears over football games.

No crying, but I was so happy for the players after Terrel Smith's fumble recovery. They were so happy/excited

I was jumping up and down, saying yes several times, high fiving people, didn't have time to cry, BTW men don't cry over sports unless it is like a major accomplishment.

I was jumping up and down, saying yes several times, high fiving people, didn't have time to cry, BTW men don't cry over sports unless it is like a major accomplishment.

Id love to hear your assessment of what 'men' do and don't do. We could add it to your Vault of Stupid

I wish I could say I was. I've had to emotionally detach myself from this team a bit over the last few years. Living and dying with every game was becoming way too painful.

Watching game live at home I danced witht eh dog, high fived the wife, and hooped and hollered for a few minutes.

BUT after watching the highlight video and the guys singing the fight song in lockerroom afterwards....well, Niagra Falls!

Back