What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bearinsider mods are losers

Also, Your selected avatar of a man having sex with a rhesus monkey probably probably is delaying your approval

BIOTCHES

Would it be better if it was a picture of him fingering a couple Pygmy marmosets?

baby-pygmy-marmosets.jpg

I really thought it was something the Cal mods could relate to. Sigh. I shouldn't have blacked out the good parts, huh?

Working against you tonight is the fact that there is a major friggin' power outage in Orange County, most of San Diego County and Northern Mexico tonight. I got my iodine tablets ready because I hear San Onofre Nuclear is off line right now too. Many mods might be on cell phones only tonight but I'm still researching it for you SB cause I really want to see your **** in a den full of bears.

Working against you tonight is the fact that there is a major friggin' power outage in Orange County, most of San Diego County and Northern Mexico tonight. I got my iodine tablets ready because I hear San Onofre Nuclear is off line right now too. Many mods might be on cell phones only tonight but I'm still researching it for you SB cause I really want to see your **** in a den full of bears.
Sig worthy?

we'll trade you snowbunny and 'tini's mom for an eight ball and a pack of marlboros. but, you have to decide now, before your mods' balls drop.

we'll trade you snowbunny and 'tini's mom for an eight ball and a pack of marlboros. but, you have to decide now, before your mods' balls drop.
I look forward to the day we find out you are just a hobo who drinks a 40 and visits the public library occasionally.

I look forward to the day we find out you are just a hobo who drinks a 40 and visits the public library occasionally.

it is a possibility. but, that doesn't mean you still aren't traded to cal for some blow and cigs.

I need to ask these cal ****tards if they know of a really clean hobo.

i actually think the life of a hobo might suit me. except for the dirt, poverty, lack of hygiene and facilities, and intemperate weather...

when the guv'mint put you on work-release and got you the job in the fast food business, was it a difficult transition? i mean, if you can go from registered sex offender to gainfully employed french fry chef, then there may be hope for me to live the life of sanitized hobo. maybe you should write one of those inspirational books and go on oprah... you know, give it a catchy title, like "from predator to cheeseburgers: a snowbunny's journey to redemption."

i actually think the life of a hobo might suit me. except for the dirt, poverty, lack of hygiene and facilities, and intemperate weather...

when the guv'mint put you on work-release and got you the job in the fast food business, was it a difficult transition? i mean, if you can go from registered sex offender to gainfully employed french fry chef, then there may be hope for me to live the life of sanitized hobo. maybe you should write one of those inspirational books and go on oprah... you know, give it a catchy title, like "from predator to cheeseburgers: a snowbunny's journey to redemption."
Wait, I understand the rest of it, but when was I a sex offender?

Wait, I understand the rest of it, but when was I a sex offender?

convicted in abstentia in a berkeley court on the testimony of a droopy-breasted lesbian.

i saw it on the local news so it must be true.

convicted in abstentia in a berkeley court on the testimony of a droopy-breasted lesbian.

i saw it on the local news so it must be true.
Oh, that was rugged. I don't mess with droopy breasted lesbians.

6cef0f2c163bf8a9644718bb3abae251_original.jpg

Ah...this reminds me of a thread we once had...many many moons ago in a different time zone with a different cast and a lot of popcorn.

We all lost that weekend.

I expect censorship from them slimy Baptists in Waco, but Cal? Really? I guess the revolution is over. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Back