What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bedlam

buffwoman526

Club Member
Club Member
Okie Lite up 10-0.

I would absolutely love to see Okie Lite run away with this and **** with the BCS a bit.

Me too. I think whoever plays LSU is likely to lose, but at the same time, I think the OSU LSU game would be more fun to watch as a fan. As a fan of any other team than Bama that is.

I'm bummed they won't be undefeated, but if they can win tonight I think the voters need to look hard at a more amusing game than the repeat of a couple weeks ago.

I'm bummed they won't be undefeated, but if they can win tonight I think the voters need to look hard at a more amusing game than the repeat of a couple weeks ago.

Yep. Only LSU and Bama fans really enjoyed that game. I don't need 30+ points, but I do need more than 10 by the winner.

OSU winning wouldn't do much to the BCS because the Cowboys trail Bama by too much in the BCS standings. I'd like to see OSU win and finally break thru and get to a BCS bowl game.

OSU defense has played well so far.

capture from soonerfans...

we need to dig deep in our bag of tricks and dial up some good **** here. fuc these sheephumpers! we game them a head start, now its time to step on their throats and curb check these mother****ers!!!

:popcorn:

Okie looks soft to me. Especially their DL. Catching blocks and doing nothing to attack the QB on pass plays.

captions from soonerfans...

**** this team. We have become Texas. Coach Stoops is Mack Brown. **** this team. I am ashamed. I am totally embarrassed. We are getting torched by half of our talent **** this team. If we don't clear house, I will still watch this team, but I don't blame anyone who doesn't. **** this team.

I'm turning this crap off. Whats on the discovery channel?

charlie pal.jpgJust being purely selfish, I would love a chance to beat Bama twice in one year. Bring it on.

Back