What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bedlam

This is impressive enough for me to put OSU 2nd

If voting purely on who is the best team, I might still put Bama a hair ahead of OSU. But it's looking close enough that to me there's more than enough reason to skip the rematch.

Defense happens to be part of the game. Drop the anti-SEC bias, the 2 best teams are Bama and LSU.

Watching Okie Light boat race OU, I disagree. LSU is #1, but I think Okie Light should get a shot at them.

BTW, I don't have an anti-SEC bias, but I'm not going to suck the SEC ****, either. It's a good conference. It's not the NFL vs. the rest of college FB.

If voting purely on who is the best team, I might still put Bama a hair ahead of OSU. But it's looking close enough that to me there's more than enough reason to skip the rematch.

Way to take a strong stand there, Junc. :rolling_eyes:

Maybe you should change your handle to "Mitt." :lol:

Watching Okie Light boat race OU, I disagree. LSU is #1, but I think Okie Light should get a shot at them.

BTW, I don't have an anti-SEC bias, but I'm not going to suck the SEC ****, either. It's a good conference. It's not the NFL vs. the rest of college FB.

^^^
This :thumbsup:

haha stoops

god i'm enjoying this way too much

I didn't realize how satisfying it would be to watch the greatest B12 team EVAR in the history of the planet take it in the shorts from their little bro.

God help us if CSU ever miraculously finds a way to shame CU like this.

Also, it's not that Okie Light is amazing. It's that Oklahoma looks like a Hawkins CU team playing Mizzou.

Way to take a strong stand there, Junc. :rolling_eyes:

Maybe you should change your handle to "Mitt." :lol:

I'm sorry if the idea that there's no certain way to say if Bama or OSU is the better team is a bit too abstract for you to comprehend.

The real answer, of course, is a playoff, and I hope that will happen one day. But we all know where sitting around waiting for hope and change will get you.... :lol:

Also, it's not that Okie Light is amazing. It's that Oklahoma looks like a Hawkins CU team playing Mizzou.

True, but OU is still the #10 BCS team before tonight. If OSU does not get a shot at LSU, that will be a shame. They've earned it.

True, but OU is still the #10 BCS team before tonight. If OSU does not get a shot at LSU, that will be a shame. They've earned it.

In the euphoria of Boone's victory, I'm coming around.

This will certainly give the voters alot to think about. In the Harris Poll OSU is 4th behind Arkansas so they'll undoubtedly move ahead of them to 3rd. In the USA Today poll they're 5th behind VT and Stanford, so they'll definitely move up to 4th and will probably jump Stanford too. But the other factor here is that LSU's strong showing only helps Alabama.

In the computers OSU is only 2 one-hundredth's of a point behind Bama so I could see OSU jumping over them in the computers.

Back