What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Beebe to resign as the commish of Big12

Yeah, I know. What was I thinking? It's in their blood. They can't help themselves. I can't imagine what kind of person would want to be the commissioner of that conference at this point.

I do find it funny that they are asking Chuck Neinas - a Colorado guy - to help save their conference. Poetic justice, perhaps?
Chuck will cease being a Colorado guy, and will be in Texas' pocket from Day 1.

Chuck will cease being a Colorado guy, and will be in Texas' pocket from Day 1.

So long as there's a big pile of cash in that pocket, I really couldn't care less. Let him get rich at UT's expense. Good for him. The Big 12 is a hopeless case anyway, so he might as well get paid.

Does it really matter who the new commissioner is? UT is still running the show. Not to be a Dan Beebe apologist, but that guy didn't destroy the Big 12 (as it was), UT did. Good luck to whoever takes that job. It's got to be the most difficult conference job out there trying to appease all the other schools while doing what UT wants.

UT will show Neinas some respect...UT hired Dodds back then on Neinas' recommendation plus he helped UT hire Mack Brown.

I suspect Neinas did alert Bohn to the coming conference realginment due to Neinas' contacts in the country which include college presidents and athletic directors.

Neinas lost his edge back in 2000 or so. He will be the death watch guy for the big 12-2-1.
Excellent fark opportunity:
Tales.jpg

DanBeebe: BAYLOR, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE LITTLE PUNK OF A SCHOOL WHO'S ONE CONGRESSMAN'S HEART ATTACK AWAY FROM BEING FORCED INTO D-II
DanBeebe: KANSAS STATE YOU ARE WORSE THAN KANSAS AT EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING

If you aren't following this man on twitter, you probably hate America.

I wonder if it's a good or bad thing he more or less declined to talk about CU.

DanBeebe:COLORADO, I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU AT ALL

That's it? Alright, which one of you assholes is the Real Fake Dan Bebee?

Back