What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BEER NOW SOLD IN FOLSOM (also, six hours of tailgating now possible)

Banned in 1996 from all but premium seating areas of Folsom, that decision driven by the Big 12's teetotaling ways was the first confirmation that CU royally screwed up by not accepting the Pac-12 invite in 1994.

So many wrongs that led to a decline of the program are being righted. The love Coloradans have for beer and what a dry stadium did to fan experience shouldn't be discounted. This is a very big deal and such a vital move for revenue, attendance at kickoff and fan enjoyment.

Good job, RG!!!

elaborate, please. I don't think of those schools as being teetotaling. Maybe the Baylor and TCU are dry, but KU, NU, Texas, A&M, Missouri, and even Iowa State -- those are some serious beer drinking schools based on alumni that I've known. Certainly if they weren't a beer guzzling conference before, WVU pushed them over the top.

elaborate, please. I don't think of those schools as being teetotaling. Maybe the Baylor and TCU are dry, but KU, NU, Texas, A&M, Missouri, and even Iowa State -- those are some serious beer drinking schools based on alumni that I've known. Certainly if they weren't a beer guzzling conference before, WVU pushed them over the top.

It was led by Tom Osborne and Nebraska, but strongly supported by much of the conference. Midwest farm belt and Texas are pretty conservative, hokie.

It was led by Tom Osborne and Nebraska, but strongly supported by much of the conference. Midwest farm belt and Texas are pretty conservative, hokie.
ok, I believe you -- just doesn't match with the (admittedly small and not randomly sampled) data set of alums that I've interacted with.

Nik is right NU under Osborne was a huge teetotaler, as AD he even banned it from the club seats. yes you read that right you couldnt supply your own beer even if you self catered your suite. Suite cost at the time ~100k

Nik is right NU under Osborne was a huge teetotaler, as AD he even banned it from the club seats. yes you read that right you couldnt supply your own beer even if you self catered your suite. Suite cost at the time ~100k

It makes you wonder what kind of music he might enjoy, and at what volume.

cf3a9f873390756641260f2c3278ce23abff3e00a6650303e19c6fc56398d512.jpg

Just a thought--how about an AB-era toast in the Balsh beer garden at 7:10 pm? Right before the band comes through.

And ten answer is (at least inside Balsh): Coors, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Buffalo Gold, and something called Colorado Native lager. A photo of my Fat Tire.
a163bc8c52e3fa694abddc534460f15d.jpg

And ten answer is (at least inside Balsh): Coors, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Buffalo Gold, and something called Colorado Native lager. A photo of my Fat Tire.
a163bc8c52e3fa694abddc534460f15d.jpg

Awesome pic! Rep.
And to the bold of Colorado Native - it's a craft from Coors.

[MENTION=1979]tante[/MENTION] you can't begin bitching earlier than a few weeks if you want

Mahalo

Beer gardens are a great idea, cant wait to go to my next game. Well cant wait until I move back and can buy season tix again.

Just curious did anyone post what kind of beer is on tap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious did anyone post what kind of beer is on tap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone posted. I think it was Coors' craft beer, fat tire, blue moon, coors, and coors lite. Not great, but hey. I can't wait to get a beer at Folsom Field! Go Buffs!

They need to do some work on the beer garden. WAY too crowded near halftime.

Back