What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ben Mills

That stretch speaks for itself, Mills can play. Order of magnitude better than SHT.

The better question is, what is zombie Chen doing with the real Sabatino? One of the worst individual 1st half performances I've seen this year.

Doesn't have to be a SHT vs Mills discussion. Truth is the announcers even said "this guy has only played 18m all year? How is that possible??" He deserves some cred for that performance.

Zombie Chen is a good description of the half he had. I've never seen that from him.

Ben played real hard and gave us productive minutes we desperately needed. Very proud of him.

Regarding Shane: Any word on what the injury is?

I thought Ben played very well, to the point that I question how few minutes he got through the season

Zombie Chen is a good description of the half he had. I've never seen that from him.

Ben played real hard and gave us productive minutes we desperately needed. Very proud of him.

Regarding Shane: Any word on what the injury is?

Have not heard anything but he hit his head hard on the floor

Mills was a beast in that first half, if he can bring that intensity next year and add 10 lbs or so we could move Scott to his true position at 4.

They haven't mentioned the SHT injury since it happened. Might have an update on CU radio.

Luckily it's a 40m game, need the real CU Buffs to clean up this mess.

I believe that Tad called it a concussion during the press conference. I'm not sure if that was an official diagnosis or just a word he used in frustration.

I think mills played great, and was really curious as to what was happening with sab in the first. My guess with SHT is he got his bell rung, and is probably done for the year.

Back