1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best TV System for Buff Football?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffaholic, Jul 30, 2010.

1. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

2. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

That is the problem, from what I can tell no one service will get you all the games, or at least not unless you purchase the most expensive package they offer. DirecTV did pretty good last year but still left me out of several games which were available on DirecTV but I refuse to pay more than about $50-$60 a month for a bunch of channels that are crap yet they just happen to have 3 hours of something I do want.

I just hope this Pac12 network is part of a cable package that everyone gets as basic since it should be a local type channel. Nothing would do more to rebuild and add a great following of CU like making all the CU games available on a basic package in the state of Colorado.

3. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I have always had to purchase DIRCTV and comcast, that got me every game that was televised. Endure 1 more season and that will change.... besides, this is a Hawk coached team.... next year we will be better prepared to cinch it up on TV.

4. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

fify

5. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

maybe our new coach will get Trojans to sponsor us and the theme will be to blow the competition away....

6. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

We could run a great bend but don't break defense.

7. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I have comcast and pay the extra $10 for the sports package. I like it because you get all the non-ppv sports channels. NFL network, mlb network, Fox college, etc. I think it is worth the money but if you don't watch those other channels you can always just get the package for the month that CU is on FCS and then cancel it.

8. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I have DirecTV and the Mtn is included. I think I'll pay the 5/month to get the sports channels the two months we are on FCS and cancel it after that.

9. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Rabbit ears and a 30 year old TV. That way you can't see what's become of our once-proud program.

10. CUBuff98

CUBuff98 Club Member Club Member

Does the Comcast sports package include MTN? I added the Comcast sports package last season, but if I recall correctly it still did not get me MTN...

11. dply

You should get the MTN without the sports package. I've always had the MTN.

12. CUBuff98

CUBuff98 Club Member Club Member

I must have a different program package... Channel guide lists it as 411, but shows "Not Authorized" black screen if I tune to it... Might have to go to that game after all. :drink2:

13. dply

Actually it looks like they changed it. It used to be channel 73 or something now its 411 with all the other sports package channels.

14. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

I think MTN is 616 on DirecTV.