1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better than March Madness!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by CUBUFF80, Mar 11, 2011.

1. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

Who needs this stuff, they should just settle the championship with a series of single games six weeks from now. Then a bunch of media types should vote on who's number one. I think that would be a much better system. Who agrees with me?

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

not me. i've come to despise the hype, tournament expansion, gigantic arenas and the obligatory "bracket picking" ads and office pools.....but the games are still money. best post-season in sports, imo.

3. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

As long as only some of the largest money-making conferences are automatically allowed in, than i'm on board!

4. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Pretty much agree with all this except the hype doesn't bother me much. But the tournament expansion is lame and 96 teams would've been a joke. Basketball simply shouldn't be played in a dome. I've never been to a basketball in a dome but it really must suck as a fan.

5. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

Umm, I guess I did not include sarcasm alert.