What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BG Brooks previews our RBs and FBs

A bit of depth? Interesting concept.

We'll see. Adkins made some all-freshman teams. If he can build on that, he'll be a good RB here.

Powell, as we know, can be a weapon if the OL can allow him to hit the 2nd level with head of steam and the OC can call plays suited to his abilities.

TJ catches the ball well and has long speed. It's a matter of him being decisive because he's not effective when he's dancing or trying to run people over. Read the defense, be decisive, make one cut and ****ing go.

Lindsay has the best feet for finding room in traffic where it doesn't look like there's a hole and the toughness to play in the muck. But he's small for that role.

Until I see otherwise, I'll assume that Creer and Crowder are shadows of the athletes they were prior to their injuries. I'm not counting on much.

Lee is a nice change of pace guy who can add some wrinkles to the offense that might put a defense on its heels once or twice a game.

So, yes, there is depth. But I'm not seeing a star backed up with some capable vets and a budding star.

And I'm certainly not seeing 2001 Miami when you had Clinton Portis backed up by Willis McGahee backed up by Najeh Davenport backed up by Frank Gore with DJ Williams having moved to LB to get playing time. :wink2:

Back