What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 10-er-12 comes to its senses

purdue must have really sucked, huh? the talent at other schools is pretty good actually.

I know you went to Purdue for a bit, aka "Dude U", but its short-sighted to base your whole conference perception on your time in West Lafayette. Ok, don't go looking for poon in Madison or Evanston. But take a venture through Bloomington, Champaign and Iowa City and I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Imagine if everyone based their Pac 12 opinions on the women of Palo Alto or Salt Lake City. Would be unfair to the rest of us, who definitely hold our own.

Oh settle down. Quit trying to convince me that the talent at East Lansing, West Lafayetee (okay, I know that you all acknowledge that it sucks there), Ann Arbor, Northwestern (but you can't complain abut being in Chicago, so that's bonus talent), Columbus (maybe by shear numbers, but not by percentages) are hot.

I'll concede that there's nice talent in Iowa City, but look at their moms (a Jake Johansen routine), those girls are ticking time bombs.

Indiana is nice too.

Also, I maintain an odd appreciation (fetish) for chubby blond girls in Cabela's sweatshirts (as I've almost certainly confessed before) so Minnesota is okay by me, but face it, The Gophers are running a commuter campus that lacks a true college town feel.

I've never met a group of more morally casual women than those from Madison, or Wisconsin in general. This is a statistically significant sampling, by the way. So while the women aren't necessarily hot, they make up for it in all the right ways.

University of Illinois has a ginormous greek system. If you're not in, you have limited access to the talent, which is above average for the B16 Ten but average (at best) for the rest of the nation.

Who am I missing now? Penn State and nebraska? Okay. What was your argument again?

Look, you can find some beautiful women on all those campuses. But as a population of the students can you really compare those schools to CU, Texas, Oklahoma (that one cheerleader aside, of course), Baylor (only guessing here), Mizzou (Illinois level talent) and Kansas (a big surprise, but Lawrence has freakish talent an oddly crazy women--again a statistically significant sampling)?

Who has the scoop on our next conference? I haven't been impressed with the talent that attends the UCLA/USC game. But Southern California is loaded with beautiful women (like the Northwestern/Chicago situation). Same with Stanford and Cal. Maybe not great on campus, but plenty of hot lesbian bartenders in the region.

ASU? I think we all know about that one. I don't know a thing about Tuscon. Oregon is okay, Oregon State is not. Washington good and Washington State not. As someone already pointed out SLC is a goldmine of spank.

Of the BCS conferences, is there one--percentage-wise--that has less talent than the B16 TEN? Seriously.

Oh settle down. Quit trying to convince me that the talent at East Lansing, West Lafayetee (okay, I know that you all acknowledge that it sucks there), Ann Arbor, Northwestern (but you can't complain abut being in Chicago, so that's bonus talent), Columbus (maybe by shear numbers, but not by percentages) are hot.

I'll concede that there's nice talent in Iowa City, but look at their moms (a Jake Johansen routine), those girls are ticking time bombs.

Indiana is nice too.

Also, I maintain an odd appreciation (fetish) for chubby blond girls in Cabela's sweatshirts (as I've almost certainly confessed before) so Minnesota is okay by me, but face it, The Gophers are running a commuter campus that lacks a true college town feel.

I've never met a group of more morally casual women than those from Madison, or Wisconsin in general. This is a statistically significant sampling, by the way. So while the women aren't necessarily hot, they make up for it in all the right ways.

University of Illinois has a ginormous greek system. If you're not in, you have limited access to the talent, which is above average for the B16 Ten but average (at best) for the rest of the nation.

Who am I missing now? Penn State and nebraska? Okay. What was your argument again?

Look, you can find some beautiful women on all those campuses. But as a population of the students can you really compare those schools to CU, Texas, Oklahoma (that one cheerleader aside, of course), Baylor (only guessing here), Mizzou (Illinois level talent) and Kansas (a big surprise, but Lawrence has freakish talent an oddly crazy women--again a statistically significant sampling)?

Who has the scoop on our next conference? I haven't been impressed with the talent that attends the UCLA/USC game. But Southern California is loaded with beautiful women (like the Northwestern/Chicago situation). Same with Stanford and Cal. Maybe not great on campus, but plenty of hot lesbian bartenders in the region.

ASU? I think we all know about that one. I don't know a thing about Tuscon. Oregon is okay, Oregon State is not. Washington good and Washington State not. As someone already pointed out SLC is a goldmine of spank.

Of the BCS conferences, is there one--percentage-wise--that has less talent than the B16 TEN? Seriously.

big east, easily.

big east, easily.

It occurred to me that Big East was providing competition at the bottom. Okay, the B16 TEN might have a higher percentage of talent than the Big East. I've been swayed by your logic...congratulations!

Cal Talent wasn't that good except for the lesbians. I'm excited to be invited to explore the Pac12 south talent level. I did put up a bit of a sampling in one of the big 10 legend/leader mockery threads. The pac12 was amazing, expecially the south.

Indiana is nice too.

You slept with a lot of fat girls, didn't you?

Last edited:
big east, easily.

I don't know. You've got the future Volvo station wagon drivers at Villanova, the USF beach bunnies and the party girls at West Virginia who are there because they didn't get into their community college safety schools. It's a nice cross section.

Cal Talent wasn't that good except for the lesbians. I'm excited to be invited to explore the Pac12 south talent level. I did put up a bit of a sampling in one of the big 10 legend/leader mockery threads. The pac12 was amazing, expecially the south.

You slept with a lot of fat girls, didn't you?

A lot.

Sorry, didn't mean to get you all fired up. To clarify, when I said a lot, I didn't mean many women, I meant one woman, a lot of one woman, with no eyebrows.

Do we ever really know anyone?

She was a lot of one woman, true, but a good portion of that was in her chest. But yeah, no eyebrows; it didn't bother me.

I guess I do know you; insomuch much as we might know anyone, that is.

She was a lot of one woman, true, but a good portion of that was in her chest. But yeah, no eyebrows; it didn't bother me.

I guess I do know you; insomuch much as we might know anyone, that is.

That is...what? Who taught you how to write? Did you go to the CSU J-school?

That is...what? Who taught you how to write? Did you go to the CSU J-school?

I don't think you're really clear on who you're messing with here. I'm a two-time runner-up Most Valuable Poster right here on Allbuffs! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, ****er.

I don't think you're really clear on who you're messing with here. I'm a two-time runner-up Most Valuable Poster right here on Allbuffs! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, ****er.

"...who you're messing with here." Here? Where the hell else would I mess with you? Can you be any more inexact with your wording? I'm betting the gap between #1 and the runner up is enormous. Consider it smoked.

Last edited:

I'm voting for you for Miss Congeniality in the 2011 poll.

:thumbsup:

Back