What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 championship

Big 12 championsip

• Total voters
I said OU, reasons being.... that was with my heart... my head says....

its time to break this "even" year jinx.... Sooners win in an "odd" year.....

you cant spell mizzOU without OU

Who wins?QUOTE]

Kinda want to see someone new win it. Plus, it would put a conference team in the bcs title game.

And it gets a little old down here, hearing about the spooners...

"4th championship game in 6 years....blah, blah, blah"

"...back to reclaim the title...blah, blah, blah"

"Fans are willing to fight the Tiger fans for tickets...blah, blah, blah" (that was actually in the paper, today).

Get my drift?

Kinda want to see someone new win it. Plus, it would put a conference team in the bcs title game.

And it gets a little old down here, hearing about the Sooners...

"4th championship game in 6 years....blah, blah, blah"

"...back to reclaim the title...blah, blah, blah"

"Fans are willing to fight the Tiger fans for tickets...blah, blah, blah" (that was actually in the paper, today).

Get my drift?

actually its the 6th in 8 years.... this is the 12th season of the Big XII and OU has played in 6 conference championships games after this Saturday's game. No other team in the conference even comes close to this, or the 4 conference championships OU has so far, soon to be 5. The South has a total of 7 of the 11 conference championships too..... with Texas having 2 and A&M 1.

See you dont have to be in the Red Dirt state to hear all that..... :thumbsup: we are every where..... :smile2:

actually its the 6th in 8 years.... this is the 12th season of the Big XII and OU has played in 6 conference championships games after this Saturday's game. No other team in the conference even comes close to this, or the 4 conference championships OU has so far, soon to be 5. The South has a total of 7 of the 11 conference championships too..... with Texas having 2 and A&M 1.

See you dont have to be in the Red Dirt state to hear all that..... :thumbsup: we are every where..... :smile2:

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Maybe so, but as I stated before, when we win we act like we've been there before. All the noobs there make them look and sound like idiots. I just don't think I can stand an entire offseason of posts talking about the mizzou dynasty and where does this team rank all-time, and that crap.

because it is way more endearing when fuskers do it? :wtf:

Secretly, that's actually the reason I'm rooting for Mizzou. I really want Tuff Tiger to have a title under his belt :thumbsup:

tuff tiger is hysterical. that diatribe alone was worthy of national recognition.

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

uhm, okay.

I don't know if I want to hop on the Mizzou or drive away with a free Lexus for giving OU my commitment. Maybe they both lose, who knows.

I voted for Mizzou. They lost one game a lot better than OU did in the two meltedown's they shouldn't have.

Rematches rarely go 2-0 for the previous winner. Remember when we played Texas is the CCG? They beat us badly. Ugly. The first time. And then there is the half dozen times the bowl genuises brought us the Miami FSU rematch game.

All OU lovers should be ashamed of yourselves. You assume they are so much better just because they are a big name school and they have Stoops. Christ people, your CU fans; Rooting for them is just as bad as rooting for the Bugeaters. They had their time in the sun. Now its someone else's turn.

All OU lovers should be ashamed of yourselves. You assume they are so much better just because they are a big name school and they have Stoops. Christ people, your CU fans; Rooting for them is just as bad as rooting for the Bugeaters. They had their time in the sun. Now its someone else's turn.

I'm no OU lover. I just dislike them less than Missouri. If it was KU-OU, I'd be rooting for KU.

I'm no OU lover. I just dislike them less than Missouri. If it was KU-OU, I'd be rooting for KU.

Did a mizzou fan hump your sister or something? Or is it they also wear black? I mean, they haven't done **** to us in like 20 years other than be mildly competetive most years. I don't remember them ever doing anything on par with what NU or OU have done in terms of a throtling.

Oh, and your rooting for the modern self righteous version of Tom Osbourne. Liquid Evil, sold in a can. Don't ****ing do it man!!!

Did a mizzou fan hump your sister or something? Or is it they also wear black? I mean, they haven't done **** to us in like 20 years other than be mildly competetive most years. I don't remember them ever doing anything on par with what NU or OU have done in terms of a throtling.

I know. It's weird, isn't it? I can't explain it, I just REALLY don't like them.

Drat. Wrong again!!

I think OU takes Missery down. Stoops always seems to get his kids ready for big games.

You called it.

I said OU, reasons being.... that was with my heart... my head says....

its time to break this "even" year jinx.... Sooners win in an "odd" year.....

you cant spell OUCH without OU

Called it. Since you are going to do it anyway, go ahead and remind us again of how many B12 championships the 'clips have. Too bad CU beat you this year and helped spoil that mNC shot this time around.

I'll lay it out for LB so she doesn't get more pissed off:

Nice Babe (the pig movie) reference, Skiddy. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Correct
babe.jpg

4DemBuffs, 66BUFF, Blackshirts, CarolinaBuff, Coloradosker, Craven Creek, CU827, Jens1893, JimmyBuff, JJBuff, le alpe d huez, Lt.Col.FrankSlade, PhillyBuff, rynobuff, unbiasedtruth, Waylon Van Smack

that right there is a group of 16 smart ****ers. :lol::smile2::cool:

:wink2::smile2:

Herby is popping a wood in the broadcast booth now.

OMG the worst is when Mushburger was calling Stoops "Bobby". I about puked on my living room floor! Hats off to Stoops and his players....They played a hell of a defensive game against Missery! :thumbsup:

4DemBuffs, 66BUFF, Blackshirts, CarolinaBuff, Coloradosker, Craven Creek, CU827, Jens1893, JimmyBuff, JJBuff, le alpe d huez, Lt.Col.FrankSlade, PhillyBuff, rynobuff, unbiasedtruth, Waylon Van Smack

that right there is a group of 16 smart ****ers. :lol::smile2::cool:

Did you just call 4 fuskers smart???? :wow:

And UBT's pick doesn't count - he's not smart, he's just a homer... :smile2:

all anyone really needs to know about this game was that somehow, someway musburger managed to say "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious" in the broadcast

oh dear lord

And UBT's pick doesn't count - he's not smart, he's just a homer... :smile2:

fornicate you.... :wink2: you are still on my "csu's favorite subject" list with me....:smile2:

had 2 texas homers sitting in front of me... they werent chearing anyone on, just cheering against oklahoma. seemed like everywhere I turned they was someone wearing a texas hat / mizzou shirt or some combination. these all started leaving at 10 minutes to go in the 4th a few fuskers, some luckeye fans, ga. dawg, auburn and a good showing of Mizzou fans. The Mizzou fans were not very loud. The only real time I could hear them was when and OU player was down, wolfe and r. smith, and they were shouting beat OU. I do give them props, the real mizzou fan base that was there as a large part still left at the end of the game it seemed.

darn good time :thumbsup:

Re: Drat. Wrong again!!

You called it.

Called it. Since you are going to do it anyway, go ahead and remind us again of how many B12 championships the 'clips have. Too bad CU beat you this year and helped spoil that mNC shot this time around.

I think the TTech was the real spoiler as that was OU's 2 defeat, not so much CU, sorry.... :cool:

and dont worry I don't need to you about the 'clips Big XII championships, you already know....:thumbsup:

dont think for a moment I won't let you forget it though.....:smile2:

Back