What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 Tourney Live Thread

Tech is hanging in there, but I don't think they'll be able to keep it up. Too bad, because I have been on the "If Mizzou loses this game, they're one of the last 4 in" train. I was really hoping to see if that would actually happen.

Man would it be sick if CU won tomorrow.

Mizzou wins. I hope aTm kicks their ass tomorrow, personally. I don't mind Mike Anderson, but there's just something about Mizzou...

Day one's in the books. Get a good night's rest Buffs. We do it all again tomorrow. God, March is awesome.

First time in quarterfinals since the '07/'08 season when the 12th seeded Buffs beat Baylor in 2OT, then played OU very tough before losing by 5. By my count, the Buffs have NEVER advanced to the semi-finals of the Big12 tournament. Hard to stomach, let's change that tomorrow!!!

Go Buffs!!
BEAT KSU

And the Nubs don't even get a shot off.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

I couldn't believe the replay last night. That nubby player tripped on one of the painted lines. o.m.g. Feet stuck in place, looked like a tree falling at the hands of an axeman.

(btw, great ani-gif, Nik)

On a side note, a co-worker was telling me this morning that there's a faction of boomer fans who are mad/disappointed that they won yesterday. Guess this group really, really wants Capel gone.

Last edited:
There are a certain number of OU fans who want to return to the Billy Tubbs era.

I will say - OU basketball was NOT a good product this year. Their home games looked like old CU home games this season -- less than 5,000 fans for a LOT of games.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them play Texas tough today. I think Capel probably gets one more year - unless they have an idea of what the NCAA is going to hand down re: sanctions against the basketball team.

If Okie wins this, our players will have extra motivation knowing they have a good shot to get to the finals if they win today.

I had to change the channel, it is like everything is refreshing every second (versus 30 times per second)

Back