What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 Tourney Live Thread

Hopefully bcs finds this thread and stops posting score updates in the CU-KSU game thread.

Bonehead play, although it would be almost impossible to swat a morris brother without talking mad ****

If OSU were to win this game (they are leading by 6 at halftime) would they move back onto the NCAA bubble?

They would be 20-12 -- and incredibly have an RPI higher than ours.

If OSU were to win this game (they are leading by 6 at halftime) would they move back onto the NCAA bubble?

They would be 20-12 -- and incredibly have an RPI higher than ours.

Yep. That's how weak the bubble is this year. One big win can vault a team back into the conversation.

I disagree - if Okie State wins today, we need to either win today and tomorrow, or play kjsu very tough and hope they beat the Pokes.

If we get blown out and Okie State gets to the finals, I could see them bumping us out of a Dayton spot.

Okie State is wavering, but they are actually calling fouls on M. Morriss inside. in Kansas City, even.

won't last, if it's still close the last 5 minutes, KU will shoot a million FT's.

OSU has a "bad loss" to OU less than a week ago. they beat NU, an NIT team. one big upset doesn't improve your standing THAT much.

OSU has a "bad loss" to OU less than a week ago. they beat NU, an NIT team. one big upset doesn't improve your standing THAT much.

Could actually give CU an additional win against an RPI top 50. I thought I wanted KU, but I'm wavering.

Haven't no Big12 teams made the dance without a winning record in conference play? No team with a 6-10 record in conference play has ever gotten an at-large bid with one exception - FSU in the 90's with Sam Cassell

scoring seems to be on hiatus in the OSU-KU game. i made lunch, some coffee and each team has scored a bucket since.

i like how OSU sends Page to the FT or thereabouts to rebound on opponent shots. he's grabbed a couple big ones on long caroms.

that is not surprising at all, he is pretty much useless on a fast break since he can't finish around the rim. He is strictly an outside shooter. He is best try to grab a board and then trail on the play and shoot a 3 if they can't get to the rim.

Back